Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I didn't see Martha's deviousplan at all but I loved her backstory really convincing.

And as for Kit and Noah, I love their connection, even more so now you see how it was formed. They're both so sweet. :)

Whoa Martha, calm down woman! I didn't see that coming either! I agree with Kat, loved her backstory. The opening passage was great, it was a good start that sucked you right into her life. I really love that farmgirl side of Martha and her interaction with her brothers. And good on her for finally telling Hayley where to go. But now I'm scared for Cassie and how she'll cope with being cooped up with Hayley and Adam :(

And Noah and Kit..:wub: They are so sweet. They are so great together, I really love that you included how they got together. You could probably write a whole fan fiction revolving around them! I've always loved the idea of those two but it's so much better in this fic - the "ugly" anti-social girl gets the hearthrob who happens to be dating the most popular girl at school. Haha, can you tell I'm a sucker for a teen flick?

She blew a sigh of relief that gently fluttered her fringe and flushed when Noah grinned, “You know, it’s cute when you do that. I always watch you in Math and know when you’ve solved some tricky problem...”

“Watch me...?” Kit looked puzzled and it was Noah’s turn to blush.

Aw.

And ENGAGED? That's so awesome. I really hope its neither of them that dies now...it's always the happy ones who die :unsure:

I hope you had a good Christmas too ILM. Merry Christmas to everyone else as well :)

And Noah and Kit..:wub: They are so sweet. They are so great together, I really love that you included how they got together. You could probably write a whole fan fiction revolving around them! I've always loved the idea of those two but it's so much better in this fic - the "ugly" anti-social girl gets the hearthrob who happens to be dating the most popular girl at school. Haha, can you tell I'm a sucker for a teen flick?

High School Musical...? :unsure: Ha, that was pretty good but one of my all time favourite movies is Grease! :P

Thanks for your nice comments, Kase and Kat. I have writers' block again but never mind I spend half my life with a bad case of writers' block anyway! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's nice to know yet another person obviously liked this fic enough to read it from beginning to end but occasional feedback :unsure: just might give me the incentive to carry on, especially as I don't get much time for writing. Mind you, writing is addictive and you know I probably will carry on whether you like it or not, don't you? :rolleyes:

Actually, while I'm here, can anyone tell me if Gordon Ramsey is as well known in Australia as in the UK or is there another more famous chef in Oz? (Not that I ever understood why anybody ever wanted to cook. :blink: ) It'll make sense in the next lot of dialogue. :)

^^^ I love this fan fic :D it just seems so real and your writing of the characters is fantastic- it really brings them all to life. Great last part, but I'd love to see more of Gypsy :P - you write her so well!

Good to know that you'd carry on regardless :P - I began a fan fic a few months back and I continued to update it regularly for a while but even though the viewings suggest people have been reading it I haven't had any comments whatsoever and I'm not sure that I'm even going to carry on with it. Hope you continue writing this though, it might be addictive writing it but it's also pretty addictive reading it :P .

• 3 weeks later...

I loved it! Aww at the Noah/Kit parts, I would have loved to have seen them actually together on the show (back when I actually liked Kit, before they ruined her character with the Kim/Rachel thing) but you make it seem so real and vivid :) . Looking forward tos seeing what Adam has planned, and can I just add that it is amazing how you are able to write so much on one night not only without it ever getting boring but also being able to keep it so interesting :) .