• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

1991: The Ross Males get their women

1992: Matt's gone walkabout and won't be back for this season

1993: Blake and Soph were tossed to the end credits, signalling they won't be around much longer and you were left wondering "who in the blue hell are Luke and Sarah?!"

1994: From the premiere, you can tell Adam's hitting the bricks in a matter of weeks following his removal.

1999: James and Hayley are here to stay, Natalie gets a mysterious new head

2000: Jesse being removed would leave some to think Joel capped him, but he's just demoted to the closing titles for the three eps he was in.

1991: The Ross Males get their women

1992: Matt's gone walkabout and won't be back for this season

1993: Blake and Soph were tossed to the end credits, signalling they won't be around much longer and you were left wondering "who in the blue hell are Luke and Sarah?!"

1994: From the premiere, you can tell Adam's hitting the bricks in a matter of weeks following his removal.

1999: James and Hayley are here to stay, Natalie gets a mysterious new head

2000: Jesse being removed would leave some to think Joel capped him, but he's just demoted to the closing titles for the three eps he was in.

To add to the above.....

1993: Tug won't be sent to jail if Shane confesses

1994: Irene's gonna be sticking around!

1995: As are Donna... :huh: and Selina :P

Or credits that had us guessing....

Late 1991 (for a few eps?): Where are Blake and Sophie going? (answer: nowhere)

1992: Has Bobby chosen Greg? (sadly, yes)

I wouldn't say that these credits gave the game away really but I thought I would post this here because I didn't know where else to post this. I was going through some old episodes from 2004 and I saw this:

Morag.jpg

who's Morgag? is it Morag's evil twin sister? :lol:

I wouldn't say that these credits gave the game away really but I thought I would post this here because I didn't know where else to post this. I was going through some old episodes from 2004 and I saw this:

Morag.jpg

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day :lol: :lol:

Morag.jpg

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day :lol: :lol:

LOL Reminds of Jesse Spencer's final week on Neighbours where they credited him as Jessie Spencer. I suspect they did that on purpose. :lol:

Archived