Two Sides to Every Story (by matticus01) - comments

rocknroll

I can see why Geoff doesn't love her yet. Sure, he likes her but they haven't been together for long. Usually, you don't say 'I love you' after just a couple of days/weeks. I'm sorry for Ruby though. :( She lost her boyfriend and her friends and mother aren't really happy with her at the moment.

I hope Nicole won't hurt Geoff again because he deserves better than that.

I liked Belle and Ruby's little chat. :)

More please.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the little moment between Annie and Belle when they were talking about the baby. :)

I can't believe Geoff told Belle she was fat. You're not supposed to tell a pregnant woman she is fat unless you want to be yelled at. :lol:

I'm kind of liking the idea of a Belle and Geoff pairing and they're already having a baby in this fic so why not?

More please.

OK I've just read the first 10 chapters and well.....Umm..... I love it sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You are such an awesome writer Bec, you can describe conversations between people so beautifully not to mention how ypu write their feelins - in this case Belle's feelings.

Anyway, the fic in general. I really loved the start with drunk and Belle & Geoff, and I think it was so freakin' hilarious I kept having to re-read to get some more laughter out of it. The first 3 chapters had me smiling so much with all the Belle & geoff drunk bits , the best bit was definitely Belle looking at her boobs and saying "i want...i boobs get big" :lol: its just one of the funniest things ever! Another bit that cracked me up was Geoff asking if she thought he was good in bed because hes only slept with Nicole and Belle's all like ew ew gross :lol:

I don't know whether your portrayal of the funny scenes or the dark scenes I preferred! You wrote Belle's pain and heartache of finding out she was pregnant so beautifull yet so heartbreaking. Soo cant wait to see where your gona go with this!!

and I wonder whether Geoff & Belle might get closer in a more intimate kinda way....

Anyway I so cant wait to read the rest tomorrow :D

"i want...i boobs get big" its just one of the funniest things ever!

I agree Kevin that is the best line ever and only Belle could pull that off!!!

I really liked this chapter. Argh I wish Belle and Aden were together. Gelle just don't seem right together. Adelle are moe suited.

Annie and Belle scenes were lovely. Update soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Bringing Nicole to the hospital for the ultrasound was a bit weird. I'm not surprised that she felt like crying. It must be hard to see the guy you like have a baby with another woman.

I think Ruby is enjoying herself a bit too much. Hopefully, Ruby and Annie will be on speaking terms again.

More please.

Welcome back!I could understand Geoff wanting Nicole there, she is a part of his life, but it seems to have made her realise that the future is going to be very complicated.Ruby...seems to be enjoying her plotting a lot more than she should and I'm not sure whether it's her or Belle that's trying to get Geoff back off Nicole.Maybe they're just playing it by ear...