Two Sides to Every Story (by matticus01) - comments

rocknroll

She still isn't taking her medication. Could it have anything to do with her having flashbacks? :unsure:

I'm a bit confused. Did the flashback already happen or is it more like a vision, something which might happen in the future? I think it's the latter but I'm not sure. :unsure: Geoff seems to be okay now so I'm thinking it's something which could happen in the future. :unsure: I hope it won't happen though. I don't want Geoff to get hurt.

And Georgia, don't tease us. <_<:P

More please.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle could have invited me for that movie night! <_<:lol:

I love the scene where Geoff talked to Belle's bump. :lol: How cute!

What is Geoff doing in Belle's bedroom and why did he kiss her? Of course, Aden had to show up at that moment. :rolleyes: I can feel another Adelle argument coming and/or some punches coming Geoff's way!

I'm confused. I seem to say that a lot in this fic. :P

More please.

• 2 weeks later...

Woah, that first bit definitely had me interested.Is it Geoff that's got the memory problems, maybe as a result of that car crash?But then how come Belle's getting confused as well?One of these days I'm going to have to re-read this whole story and see if I can make sense of it all.

Glad you've posted again.Shame that Aden isn't able to get past what happened between Geoff and Belle(whatever it was, I'm still confused as to what happened when if at all...).Belle changing room is an interesting idea, I assume it's not going to involve actually leaving the house or am I wrong there?