Two Sides to Every Story (by matticus01) - comments

rocknroll

Really good chapter!! Aww the heart beat lol

Nic gone? I wonder what that means!

And more to the title of chater 9? Once more. with feeling? (I think of Buffy everytime I read that, but I doubt that's it lol)

Anyway yeah, brill update! Can't wait to get answers hehe

Update soon! El x

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4am?!Gosh, I thought 5.45 was bad...

Yay!You updated!Loved it.Aden spends the whole night cuddling Belle and doesn't notice she's pregnant. Nice to know he's still completely love-numbed where she's concerned.Shame he reacted the way he did, love that Geoff was there for her, I really like the bond that seems to be forming between them.

When I read the title of the chapter, I knew Aden was the one who was going to say that. :P

Poor Belle! She was so happy to see Aden and then he had to call her a s****. :( I can see why Aden wouldn't be happy with the news but there's no need to call her a s****. If he hadn't treated her so badly, she wouldn't have slept with Geoff in the first place. <_< I wonder where he was these last few weeks (or months?). :unsure:

I'm glad Geoff was there to comfort her though. I think Belle's pregnancy is going to bring them even closer. Maybe not in a romantic way but their bond will definitely be stronger than before.

Great chapter! :D

More please.