Two Sides to Every Story (by matticus01) - comments

rocknroll

I think Nicole did the right thing even if it was very hard for her.

I thought Belle's condition reminded me a little of Drew Barrymorre's character in 50 First Dates. :) I guess you can't forget about your mother instinct because even though Belle can't remember giving birth to Aden, she still feels a bond with him when she holds him.

The end was perfect. I'm glad the three of them went home together. :wub:

The trailer for your fic looks promising. :)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww.That was brilliant.I love that Geoff and Nicole sorted things out and that her selfless side finally shone through.And even though it's not going to be easy for them, Geoff and Belle have got each other and their baby and maybe they're starting to work things through...Loved it all, thanks for writing.

Oh! I loved that soo much!!! Im so sad this fic is over! :( Its been one of the best Ive ever read!

Every part of it was amazing,, your such a talented writer and you know how to keep the reader guessing, entertained and shocked!

I can't even say how muhc Ive enjoyed reading this! Thanks so much for writing it! :)

The new one looks amazing.. the trailor is great! It looks so interesting, just like all of your fics :) I loved the music and the clips you chose fo rthe trailor, a lot of hard work has gone into it! Just like everything you do :)

Can't wait for the new fic!

El xx <3

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Two Sides to Every Story (by matticus01) - comments