Two Sides to Every Story (by matticus01) - comments

rocknroll

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved that first paragraph, perfect Gelle moment.Surprised that Nicole's back but loved the whole conversation between her and Belle.Not sure if she's going to try and split up Geoff and Ruby or not, it feels like she just doesn't like the person she's become.Ending was a bit of a shock, got an uncomfortable feeling that this might not end well.

I'm glad Ruby and Geoff made up and are a couple now. I don't like the fact that Nicole is back. She is going to ruin things and it looks like Geoff is not entirely over her yet. <_< One of the girls is going to get hurt.

I wonder why Roman didn't tell his daughter he went back to the SAS. :unsure:

More please.

Wow, awful lot going on in that chapter.Nicole hiding out in the Bay made me smile a few times and I liked Belle helping her but it seems to have backfired spectacularly in more ways than one.Loved her "I certainly am not dead" phone call.Another cute moment with Geoff and Belle seeing the ultrasound.