Two Sides to Every Story (by matticus01) - comments

rocknroll

Forego the usual celebration about an update because I just want to scream Aden isn't real?!?!?! Okay, that is a twist I did not see coming at all.And Geoff has no short term memory!That explains everything, well, more or less, why we didn't see Aden and Nicole for such long periods, because Aden was never there in the first place and Nicole hasn't been there for years!That is just so, so perfect, I was thinking you'd never be able to explain it all but you have, you clever thing.Glad that they both seem to be able to focusing on the present and reality now, glad also that Belle feels bad about what she did to Nicole.Looking forward to more now more than ever!!!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Wow! I definitely didn't see that one coming! :o

That last chapter certainly helped understand a lot of things. I wonder how you came up with all those things. You always surprise me with some kind of twist but I would never have guessed this. Well done! :D

Poor Belle and Geoff though! Poor Irene as well! She has to live with two persons who may never remember certain things.

More please.

Why did you have to end the chapter like that? :(

:o I can't believe Nicole pushed Belle down the stairs. I hope for her sake that the baby will be alright. Poor Belle and Geoff! :(

And Annie said the word 'skank'. I never expected her to say that word. :P

More please.

I don't want it to end either...

Oh gosh, poor...everyone.I thought when Belle came round that maybe she was okay but then you went and twisted the knife.It seems her memory's up the spout again as well which is going to make things difficult.Geoff with Belle and the baby was cute.I actually feel really sorry for Nicole, she didn't mean to hurt Belle and the baby but everyone hates her and she's a mess.Looking forward to more...I think.I'm slightly worried there's going to be a tragic end to all this.