Two Sides to Every Story (by matticus01) - comments

rocknroll

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like RR1 said, poor everyone! :(

:o Belle doesn't even remember she was pregnant. Wow that must come as a shock and who can blame her? I hope she'll be alright.

I don't see how drinking alcohol is going to make things better for Nicole but I guess she has to find a way to cope with everything.

More please.

Only one chapter left!How are you going to wrap all that up?Do I want you to?

Glad that Belle and the baby are all right.It's going to be difficult for Belle, not being able to remember anything, but it feels like in a way that she's ready to let go of Aden, now that she's got her own Aden. I'm glad Annie cared enough about Nicole to go and check on her and let her know everything was all right, since I don't think she's been very fair towards her the past couple of chapters.Glad Geoff's gone round there too, even though I'm not predicting a happy ever after.Then again, you might surprise me. You've done that a lot in this fiction.

I can't believe there's only one chapter left. :(

Aw little baby Aden. How sweet! :wub: Hopefully, Belle will get used to him and be able to bond with him.

I hope Nicole won't be (too) drunk when Geoff arrives because I don't think their talk will go well, especially if she is totally wasted.

More please (that's the last time I can say this :( )