Gay Love

Guest Yankee White

Well i can't judge anyone who is gay or straight as im bi (or as many others may call greedy :P)

Haha, well, I guess I should mention then, that I am, as Cal (I think) so eloquently put it; braight. If you were wondering, the definition for that word is that you're really heterosexual... With the occasional exception :P

Me for example, I'm more hetero than I'm bi, but there are probably women who would make me give up that title without much hesitation :P

Oh I'm pretty much in agreement there. I'll be the first to admit there are some astonishingly beautful women out there that I probably wouldn't turn down should they knock at my door. I'm fairly confident in my own sexuality and my look into the future for the long term has always been a picture of me settling down with a male, but that doesn't mean that'll definately happen. If I met someone - either of the opposite or the same sex - that I fell in love with, I wouldn't walk away because I was scared of a reaction. Who knows what the future will hold?

Did that sound too sentimental or whatever? I do apologise if so. I'm just a hopeless romantic that loves love. No matter what or where that love comes from. :wub:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i can't judge anyone who is gay or straight as im bi (or as many others may call greedy :P)

Haha, well, I guess I should mention then, that I am, as Cal (I think) so eloquently put it; braight. If you were wondering, the definition for that word is that you're really heterosexual... With the occasional exception :P

Me for example, I'm more hetero than I'm bi, but there are probably women who would make me give up that title without much hesitation :P

Oh I'm pretty much in agreement there. I'll be the first to admit there are some astonishingly beautful women out there that I probably wouldn't turn down should they knock at my door. I'm fairly confident in my own sexuality and my look into the future for the long term has always been a picture of me settling down with a male, but that doesn't mean that'll definately happen. If I met someone - either of the opposite or the same sex - that I fell in love with, I wouldn't walk away because I was scared of a reaction. Who knows what the future will hold?

Did that sound too sentimental or whatever? I do apologise if so. I'm just a hopeless romantic that loves love. No matter what or where that love comes from. :wub:

Amy please watch the film "Prayers For Bobby" its actually AMAZING!!!

I posted the link to it on youtube up a bit

Ohh yey. Thanks for the link. I shall watch and report back :D

Haha, well, I guess I should mention then, that I am, as Cal (I think) so eloquently put it; braight. If you were wondering, the definition for that word is that you're really heterosexual... With the occasional exception

Me for example, I'm more hetero than I'm bi, but there are probably women who would make me give up that title without much hesitation

Yay cant wait !!

I hope you arent an overly emotional person :lol: this film will really upset you.

Of course it's okay to be gay just like it's okay to be hetero lesbian and bisexual.

The only defference between hetero/bisexual and lesbian gay couples are that they can't conceive children together i'm sure the sex isn't the problem just like with hetero and bisexual couples besides people do not have sex all day a relationship is based on more then that. reproduction is not a good enough reason why holebi couples are against nature in fact nothing is but some things never change!!!

Who ever said our soulmate was meant to be from the other sex ??? till death do us part is long long history! how many couples still stay together these days whether they're married or not, why is that ???

Haha, well, I guess I should mention then, that I am, as Cal (I think) so eloquently put it; braight. If you were wondering, the definition for that word is that you're really heterosexual... With the occasional exception

Me for example, I'm more hetero than I'm bi, but there are probably women who would make me give up that title without much hesitation

Yay cant wait !!

I hope you arent an overly emotional person :lol: this film will really upset you.

Not overly emotional? Perfect for me then! Added to my to-watch list, will be watched with my rational eyes :lol:

I just watched Prayers For Bobby....... OMG What an amazing film.

Contains SPOILERS:

I cried!

:( Up until Bobby's suicide, I really hated his mother. But her perception after his death and the way she began to see things in a different perspective was amazing. My heart broke for her when she started crying in the church saying it was her fault.

Loved Bobby's relationship with David. It was so sweet. Also, Ed was an amazing character in it.

I'm not sure what to say exactly about what I thought of it other than it was an amazing, touching movie. Definately one I'll recommend to others. Thank you SO much for pointing me in the direction of it, Kevin. I'm so glad you did. :)

I just watched Prayers For Bobby....... OMG What an amazing film.

Contains SPOILERS:

I cried!

:( Up until Bobby's suicide, I really hated his mother. But her perception after his death and the way she began to see things in a different perspective was amazing. My heart broke for her when she started crying in the church saying it was her fault.

Loved Bobby's relationship with David. It was so sweet. Also, Ed was an amazing character in it.

I'm not sure what to say exactly about what I thought of it other than it was an amazing, touching movie. Definately one I'll recommend to others. Thank you SO much for pointing me in the direction of it, Kevin. I'm so glad you did. :)

I know how you feel Amy !! It was definitely the most moving films I have ever seen and I think the mothers realisation in the church was fascinating how she finally realised how

she drove her son to his death and when she realises now why god didnt heal Bobby , it was because there was nothing wrong with him.

I am actually lost for words because the film was so good and I cant find the words to describe it.

and I am so happy that Pierced Musie told me about it.

By the end of the movie I loved the mother - especially as she walked in the parade and when she saw another teen like Bobby and walked over and hugged him :( The journey she went on following his death was absolutely heartrendering and so inspirational

I've never seen anything like it . and yeah I think his brother Ed was a fantastic character. Its usually hard for brothers to understand if one of their own brothers is gay but he was so supportive. Jeanette was great to Bobby as well (his cousin) .

Some of the things his mother said to him were really terrible like " Even animals know who to do it with" :(

I now have this incredible hour and a halfs TV on DVD and really cannot stop watching it .

Why oh why couldnt she have realised the error of the bible before it was too late :(

The saying that was shown at the end was really inspirational :

"When you echo Amen in your home or place of worship, think and remember. A child is listening" - Mary Griffith

I loved the part where she hugged that other boy. It gave me tingles and I had so much respect for her.

Ed's reaction was such a pleasent surprise. I always got the impression it often proved difficult for a gay boys brother to understand or to accept it, but Ed was just amazing.

The animal line was appauling. Although at first I heard wrong and thought she'd said "Even animals know what to do with it" which made me laugh a little until I realised she'd said who to do it with. .

I too loved the end quote. It was something I was actually thinking about after watching it. It was a fitting end.

I really loved it. Will certainly try and get the DVD at some point.....

I dont think that it is normal. Men and women are supposed to be together, thats nature. Thats how life continues. Saying that i dont really have a problem with 2 men or 2 women being together its their life and they can do what they want with it.

Archived