Gay Love

Guest Yankee White

I have nothing against gays. I see them exactly the same, it doesn't affect me what they're choices are.

They're normal people, it is really just up to them...

I know many people who are gay, and were confused at first. And I agree: People can't help who they fall for.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How Many People Here Thinks It's Okay To Be Gay? I Think That's It's Nothing But Normal. People Can't Help Who They Fall For, Im Still Trying To Figure Out What My Orentation Is, I Have A Girlfriend Atm, And I Love Her To Pieces, But I Just Cant Figure Out Whether Im Lesbian Or Bisexual.

But Anwyays, What's Your Opinion On Gays? Do You Think It's Right, Or Wrong?

I think its okay to be Gay. Sometimes It strange seeing people who are gay (around the city and shopping areas) but i think thats because I'm not use to seeing people like that around. But Im okay with it. I dont understand how people can be mean about it though, people dont have the right to make people feel bad about being gay. So what if they are gay?

As far as I'm concerned, I think there's nothing wrong with it.

My Aunty is gay and has a partner. I can't imagine her partner not coming to family occasions. My Aunty does, however, have a four year old daughter from a fling she had when they were broken up.

There is nothing wrong at all with being gay, I'm completely puzzled about why people make such a big fuss about it. People fall in love with people, whoever they are. I'm more worried about the murderers and paedophiles and the like that we see in the news, they are the ones people should be making a fuss about.

There is nothing wrong at all with being gay, I'm completely puzzled about why people make such a big fuss about it. People fall in love with people, whoever they are. I'm more worried about the murderers and paedophiles and the like that we see in the news, they are the ones people should be making a fuss about.

I completely agree Miranda, there is nothing wrong with being gay. I mean you can't help who you fall in love with, its something about the person not what sex they happen to be.

Argh, I feel quite vulnerable stating my views on this so, please, people be nice! :)

As a Christian, I don't agree with homosexuality as a lifestyle choice - I believe the Bible tells me it's wrong. HOWEVER, I don't believe in saying that all gay people are gonna go to hell and burn in the fiery pits of sulphur forever and ever, because that's not my choice to make. Only God can decide that. Nor do I have any problem with gay people as the person they are - I wouldn't not be friends with someone because of their sexuality (unless, I guess, it had the risk of negatively impacting on our friendship or my faith - not that I've ever had that happen, or anything), or be discriminatory against them.

I hope that didn't come across as homophobic, or anything, it wasn't my intention in the slightest!

In my life and my childhood I haven't come across someone who isnt gay, I know two lesbian people and they are the same as you and me, their only difference is they prefer women not men and for me it doesnt deter me from being friends with them. I guess what I am trying to say is that people are who they are and it isnt for any of us to judge, its not like we haven't done things others disapprove of.

Archived