Gay Love

Guest Yankee White

I'm down with the gay love. Obviously. It's all fine with me. Man and another man. Woman and another woman. Man or a woman with a rock. And of course man and woman. Go as you please. Usually the hate comes from people who don't understand it properly. People are scared of what they don't know.

I get that a lot of people don't agree with it and don't like it and that's fine. That's their choice and that's the way the see the world. I don't have to like it, but it's just the way it works.

Although from what I've found on this forum almost every single one is open minded and fine with it, and that makes me pleased.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm down with the gay love. Obviously. It's all fine with me. Man and another man. Woman and another woman. Man or a woman with a rock. And of course man and woman. Go as you please. Usually the hate comes from people who don't understand it properly. People are scared of what they don't know.

I get that a lot of people don't agree with it and don't like it and that's fine. That's their choice and that's the way the see the world. I don't have to like it, but it's just the way it works.

Although from what I've found on this forum almost every single one is open minded and fine with it, and that makes me pleased.

So not completely agreeing with it is closed minded? :blink:

I have absolutely nothing against homosexuality. (As most of you are probably aware, particularly with the love I have of a particular gay relationship :P). I certainly don't believe it's wrong in any way and I believe everyone should have the freedom to be who they want to be without fear of disapproval from others. Of course I also don't have anything against those like Jess herself that don't necessarily agee with it. I believe they have as much right to be against it as we have to be for it and I think saying otherwise would just make us all as bad as each other, regardless of our beliefs. However, there's a difference between those that don't agree with the lifestyle and those that are just plain homophobes with nasty mouths. Homosexuals don't walk down the street telling straight people they don't agree with their lifestyle, so neither should straight people. Regardless of whether you agree with it or not, I think everyone should be accepted for who they are. After all, you can't live anybody elses life for them and your life is the one YOU have to live. I say hold your head up high, regardless of you sexuality and be proud. :wub:

Man or a woman with a rock.

Erm, does that mean what I think it means?! Or am I just seriously dirty-minded? :lol::blush:

Gay people are great. I think it takes great courage to "make it public" and I kinda admire people who do it. I don't think it is as difficult for a guy or girl to tell people their age, but it's a lot harder to tell older people because of the times they grew up in. I know young people in this country are much more accepting than the older crowd. They're growing up in a time when more people are gay or bi, and it's just a part of life that people are used to :)

*waves the rainbow flag*

Yeah, I think so :wink:

You can't help who you fall in love/lust with. I love the female form too much to be straight and adore men too much to be a lesbian. I respect 80% who do not share my views, but the 20% that feel think it is okay to hurt human beings because of their feelings should be shot.

I watched two wonderful films a couple of weeks ago that I feel everyone should see. The names are A Prayer for Bobby & The Matthew Shepard Story. If you can get your hands on them then I seriously recommend watching. If you are in the UK then look out for them to be repeated on Five or Five US.

Urgh it is disgusting, you bunch of freaks... :rolleyes:

:lol:! Right back at you, Jess :P:wink:

Will certainly keep an eye out for the films. I've seen quite a few of gay-themed movies, mainly due to recommendations from another forum and some of them are amazing. Brokeback Mountain, Shelter and Beautiful Thing are just 3 of my favourites. YT also has a few short films too which are really great. I also saw a few clips of Loving Annabelle (Thanks, Shan :wink: ) that was a great movie.

Archived