Gay Love

Guest Yankee White

personally i think everyone is slightly bi coz i admit i do find other girls attractive like megan fox and cheryl cole like but then i find men alot more attractive like u know wat i mean lol

but i think the americans are wrong 2 punish gay people like

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could somebody please explain why this is so?

55090411.png

How can they allow marriage between cousins and not lover's of the same sex?

I'm so glad that in Norway gays can get married... I don't get why people are against it. We don't choose to be this way. If we could chose, I know I would have chosen to be straight, it's much easier... nobody looks at you twice when you are straight

There was something on the news today about two female albatrosses working together to raise one chick. The expert guy said that it's not uncommon for that to happen. If birds can do it, what makes homophobes think that people can't :rolleyes:?

Could somebody please explain why this is so?

55090411.png

How can they allow marriage between cousins and not lover's of the same sex?

I'm so glad that in Norway gays can get married... I don't get why people are against it. We don't choose to be this way. If we could chose, I know I would have chosen to be straight, it's much easier... nobody looks at you twice when you are straight

I haven't seen that before..that is brilliant! American gays can always look north if they want to get married..or live their lives vicariously through Australian soaps. :rolleyes:

I honestly don't mind if someone is gay. Everyone has the right to fall in love; it doesn't necessarily have to be with someone of the opposite sex.

The only thing I don't like is witnessing public display's of affection. That's not because I'm against them expressing their love; it's just that any type of PDA (apart from holding hands) isn't what I want to see in public. And that's with every couple; not just same sex relationships.

• 4 months later...

Archived