Gay Love

Guest Yankee White

There is a british film called Imagine Me & You that was awesome.

A Prayer For Bobby is about a Mom who begins to question her faith when her son comes out and ends up commiting suicide. It is a beautiful film based on a true story and will make you cry with joy when it comes to the mother.

The Matthew Shepard Story is a true story about a young man who was murdered and it shows his struggle throughout his teens, basically through the eyes of his parents.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Prayer For Bobby is about a Mom who begins to question her faith when her son comes out and ends up commiting suicide. It is a beautiful film based on a true story and will make you cry with joy when it comes to the mother.

The Matthew Shepard Story is a true story about a young man who was murdered and it shows his struggle throughout his teens, basically through the eyes of his parents.

They sound like awesome movies !!

Yay *waves* I found The Matthew Shepard story on Isohunt :D no sign of A Prayer for Bobby though. :(

EDIT : yay I found it . Its called "Prayers for Bobby" I was more looking forward to this one anyway :D I will report back here when I've downloaded it and watched it :D

Ooh starring Sigourney Weaver :D

Is "Me and You" the one that stars Piper Perabo? I've seen a music video of it on YT (I liked the song and couldn't find it anywhere else :P) and it looked quite good. Unless I ahve the wrong one......

A Prayer For Bobby sounds amazing and I will certainly look out for it. The Matthew Shepard Story sounds good too.

Here is the full synopsis of "Prayers for Bobby" :

In "Prayers for Bobby," Mary Griffith is a devout Christian who raises her children with the conservative teachings of the Presbyterian Church. However, when her son Bobby confides to his older brother he may be gay, life changes for the entire family after Mary learns about his secret. While Bobby's father and siblings slowly come to terms with his homosexuality, Mary believes God can cure him of what she considers his 'sin' and persuades Bobby to pray harder and seek solace in church activities in hopes of changing him. Desperate for his mother's approval, Bobby does what is asked of him, but through it all, the church's apparent disapproval of homosexuality causes him to grow increasingly withdrawn and depressed. Guilty over the pain he is causing Mary, Bobby moves away, yet hopes that some day his mother will accept him. His subsequent depression and self-loathing intensifies as he blames himself for not being the 'perfect' son and is driven to suicide. Faced with their tragedy, Mary begins to question her faith when she receives no answers from her pastor concerning her devastating loss. Through her long and emotional journey, Mary slowly reaches out to the gay community and discovers unexpected support from a very unlikely source. The film is based on the 1995 Leroy Aarons book of the same name. Written by Louie Neira

lmao. I'm such a goofball. I didn't even think of copying and pasting. What'm I like?

If you manage to download it (Assuming you're not like me and give up :P) be sure to let us know what you think. :

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyway the downloads on 4% yay NOT!!

I will be waiting days at this rate :(

Archived