Home And Away star caught in drug bust

Guest mbi615

It is believed about 11pm on Saturday a police sniffer dog took interest in the actor and he was allegedly found with cocaine.

Pretty much everywhere I've read, it keeps saying alleged... Has there been actual confirmation on Aus news etc?

Obviously I wouldn't know, not being over there; I did read on a website that his court date was set for 18th Jan - again, not sure if that was stable? :)

Still pretty disappointed with this; and somewhat denial, but as John said, would be more tended towards empathy rather than firing low-belt comments at him like so many sites are. It just doesn't add up :o

Its a legal requirement that all news reports say "alleged" because as currently he hasn't been found guilty through the courts so it is alleged. Thats the only reason it says alleged. So any criminal charge discussed in the media that has yet to have gone to court is stated as alleged. Does that make ssense? So all it means is that Todd in this case hasn't gone to court on these charges yet, hence they are alleged.

His initial court date is for the 18th January, but that appearance will probably just result in him pleading, and then being given a court date at a later date in a large majority of cases. Again, thats just our legal system.

TBH - I don't find it that much of a stretch that he would be doing coke. It highly popular over here, he has quite a bit of disposable income, and also it would be freely available.

that's great thanks :D understand fully now :)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe they've removed "Sad news" feature, plus the Todd on Tour video and even the Naden picture that was on the main site they have replaced it with dolphins instead :lol: (I'm glad they removed it though, can't stand anymore pics of Naden together lol). But that was a little over board.

I really hope they do the last interview with Todd!!! I want to watch it. Please don't scrap that as well :(

They have removed the bay of Love video too, and that video had a lot of other characters. I know they have to distance themselves from such kind of things.. but...

So I am very sure that they won't show the final interview with todd!!!

I have been worried that they will cut Aden scenes from the show, he has finished filming but has about 3 months left on the screen as Aden. Some people have said they can't do that because the scenes have already been filmed and a lot of fans want to know what happens to Aden. They do film a lot of scenes they don't use. And they have cut his scenes before; a Aden and Martha scene which he was explaining to Martha at the hospital why he couldn't be with Belle during her drug addiction -after Belle collapsed in Rachels wedding. That scene should not have been cut. (like the Matha and Aden scene at the farm seemed to have been cut very short - when Aden broke down). I think they just will show the most important scenes and make them as short as possible, just to show whats happens to Aden.

I know its important that they show a attitude towards drugs and take a distance to the actors/actresses who are doing drugs. But if they are going too far, the actor will just get more sympathy from some viewers, especially the young ones which I can see is going to happen here (I have read a lot of comments on the official site..) as a reaction to the deleted videos etc. on the official site. It is important to remember that he has to meet the court in January and just trust the justice that he will get some punishment for this. (normal punishment for a crime like this).

I htink for Home and Away it was / is one scandal too many. You have to admit, the cast this year have been quite scandalous. And they are doing all they can to take advantage of the fact that Todd no longer works on home and away. The bay of love ads have also disappeared it seems to me anyway from channel seven tv, because they used to be on quite alot. They more they can distance themselves, the better it seems, at least to them anyway.

And as far as the start of episodes next year, perhaps they are hoping it will of blown over. And I guess that will depend on what happens at the court case. If it does blow over so to speak, I think they will show everything as normal. And it might just blow over. Its the shock factor initially, and there is still quite a while before the new season starts.

Someone has said that they think the reason the Todd on Tour video was removed was because Todd's number plate was on that video and they removed the video to protect his privacy

They have also removed the Bay of Love promo, which I am thrilled about to be honest because I thought it was soo cheesy and I couldn't stand watching Aden and Nicole in it :D So I am happy about that.

I'm be so angry if they don't show Todd's final interview.

I'm lovin the dolphins on the main site :P They had them last christmas holidays :lol:

I can't believe the attitude of some people on this thread - "if he wants to take drugs he can!". NO HE CAN'T!!!! How can anyone approve of that kind of illegal activity? Does nobody realise where money used to buy drugs goes to? It goes to people who commit murders and force women and children into prostitution. Todd physically taking cocaine isn't the problem (if he's enough of an idiot to do that, God help him), it's where his money went to that is the problem. I'm so glad Perez Hilton picked up this story, because now people in America will know all about it, and hopefully nobody will give Todd a chance over there if he even gets into the country. He's a moron and that is what he deserves.

Unless you live a completely self-sustained life in the country somewhere, your lifestyle is impacting negatively on someone else. You may be wearing clothes or shoes which were made in sweatshops, you may be drinking coffee or eating fruit that has been harvested by people who are grossly underpaid. You may be eating meat, or eggs, or dairy products that have come from animals living in abject torture. For all you know, the CEO of your internet provider is a pedophile who uses drugs to seduce his victims, bought with money that came out of your bank account. My point is, to blame people for "supporting" prostitution etc based on where their money goes after they have purchased the product they are interested in, in this case drugs, is ridiculous and completely unfair. I don't mean this as an attack at all, I just think you should realise that every human being in the developed world is contributing to the suffering of someone else in some way or other, whether we like it or not. And by the way, if you ARE living a self-sustained life (which you're not, because you're online, using electricity and any number of other earth-destroying resources), you're probably living on someone else's native land, effectively supporting racial genocide, the stolen generation, child abuse and molestation caused by people who stole said generation, etc... I think you see where I'm going with this.

Anyway... I don't think it's fair to assume that anyone who takes drugs is accepting of what some people do with the money. For all you know, the person who sold drugs to Todd used the money to support a charity home for orphans. There's no point assuming the worst when the worst is, for all any of us know, Todd is in serious trouble. But he is NOT a sex-trafficker because of one drug offense... for all any of us know... :rolleyes:

I'm just glad that the publicity has already fizzled out. They probably started digging and found out that Todd is an ordinary person with no particular skeletons in his closet. He's just lucky he's not married. Jeez, that'd be a story! "Lasance Found Smoking Crack - WITHOUT HIS WIFE!! - Is He Cheating? The Media Says - OF COURSE HE IS!! Start Building The Crucifix, Easter's Coming Twice This Year!" *Feels dirty just thinking about it.*

Oh yeah, and if you buy a newspaper, or any product advertised during a news broadcast, you're supporting trashy muck-raking like THAT. So you see, we're all ethically screwed :rolleyes:

Unless you live a completely self-sustained life in the country somewhere, your lifestyle is impacting negatively on someone else. You may be wearing clothes or shoes which were made in sweatshops, you may be drinking coffee or eating fruit that has been harvested by people who are grossly underpaid. You may be eating meat, or eggs, or dairy products that have come from animals living in abject torture. For all you know, the CEO of your internet provider is a pedophile who uses drugs to seduce his victims, bought with money that came out of your bank account. My point is, to blame people for "supporting" prostitution etc based on where their money goes after they have purchased the product they are interested in, in this case drugs, is ridiculous and completely unfair. I don't mean this as an attack at all, I just think you should realise that every human being in the developed world is contributing to the suffering of someone else in some way or other, whether we like it or not. And by the way, if you ARE living a self-sustained life (which you're not, because you're online, using electricity and any number of other earth-destroying resources), you're probably living on someone else's native land, effectively supporting racial genocide, the stolen generation, child abuse and molestation caused by people who stole said generation, etc... I think you see where I'm going with this.

Anyway... I don't think it's fair to assume that anyone who takes drugs is accepting of what some people do with the money. For all you know, the person who sold drugs to Todd used the money to support a charity home for orphans. There's no point assuming the worst when the worst is, for all any of us know, Todd is in serious trouble. But he is NOT a sex-trafficker because of one drug offense... for all any of us know... :rolleyes:

I'm just glad that the publicity has already fizzled out. They probably started digging and found out that Todd is an ordinary person with no particular skeletons in his closet. He's just lucky he's not married. Jeez, that'd be a story! "Lasance Found Smoking Crack - WITHOUT HIS WIFE!! - Is He Cheating? The Media Says - OF COURSE HE IS!! Start Building The Crucifix, Easter's Coming Twice This Year!" *Feels dirty just thinking about it.*

Oh yeah, and if you buy a newspaper, or any product advertised during a news broadcast, you're supporting trashy muck-raking like THAT. So you see, we're all ethically screwed :rolleyes:

OK, fair enough, simply by living most people in the developed world are taking something from people in developing countries. However, in my defence, my clothes MIGHT come from a sweat shop, but Todd's drugs DEFINITELY came from a drug-dealer. The fact is everyone knows drugs are illegal, and that the people who supply them are criminals. It's not like Todd is an upstanding citizen just going about his business, eating food and buying clothes and not knowing where they might come from, he is refusing to abide by the law by possessing drugs.

Archived