Home And Away star caught in drug bust

Guest mbi615

Emmasi I apologise if I have offended you, I just feel quite strongly about this issue.

On a lighter note, I'm not a girl, I'm a man. A big hairy man!

:o

I thought you were a girl!! :blink:

I don't know why though :huh::lol:

Well, I'm a bit of a b*tch, and my lust for certain male cast member of H&A might give the impression that I'm a girl, but nope I'm definitely a bloke.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel so let down and disappointed, and truthfully I don't know why!

I don't personally know Todd, and well he is entitled to make his own mistakes. But being an icon to many home and away fans I would have thought he'd have known better.

Cocaine is a class A drug, so taking this into account I think there is more to it than a slap on the wrists. He will probably get a fine and no doubt a criminal record however depending on the quantity he had on him a prison sentence isn't completely ruled out.

I wonder how he will get into the US after all this blows over.... I somehow doubt he will. :ph34r:

However I cannot judge as I don't know the whole story or what has gone on. So all I can do is shake my head, add my 2 cents worth and feel gutted along with many others. <_<

Emmasi I apologise if I have offended you, I just feel quite strongly about this issue.

Well, I'm a bit of a b*tch, and my lust for certain male cast member of H&A might give the impression that I'm a girl, but nope I'm definitely a bloke.

Hehe I had the opposite trouble, people thought I was a guy cause of my lust for certain male cast members lusting after each other.. :ph34r: I just associated "DinerLandlord" with Irene, so female. Sorry about that :P

Yeah, I could tell you felt strongly and it is definitely an important issue so I didn't want to get too personal about it. It's hard to be diplomatic all the time, especially about something that a lot of people have had personal experience with. Sorry if I offended you too. Glad we're all good again, cause I like reading your posts. Even if they are by a big hairy man :P (I prefer my men hairless, like those cats...)

Hehe I had the opposite trouble, people thought I was a guy cause of my lust for certain male cast members lusting after each other.. :ph34r: I just associated "DinerLandlord" with Irene, so female. Sorry about that :P

Yeah, I could tell you felt strongly and it is definitely an important issue so I didn't want to get too personal about it. It's hard to be diplomatic all the time, especially about something that a lot of people have had personal experience with. Sorry if I offended you too. Glad we're all good again, cause I like reading your posts. Even if they are by a big hairy man :P (I prefer my men hairless, like those cats...)

Great, I'm glad we can move on. Controversial issues always invoke strong feelings from people, so maybe it's a good thing that Todd's legal troubles got us all discussing things. I like reading your posts too, you're one of the most out-spoken, entertaining and witty posters on here. (Sorry, I'll stop kissing your a** now). DinerLandlord is to do with Alf owning the Diner in the past, however I must state that I look nothing like Alf, I'm only 23. Yes I prefer hairy men, which probably explains why Lincoln Lewis does nothing for me. He is like one of those cats.

the most sad part is that he was bragging or talking a lot about how he is going to be great in L.A , in L.A there is absolutley nothing special about him coz they are so many guys who look like him i.e. the blonde hair, the handsome features etc . he spoke so much about it to the extend it seemed as though he was dissing Home and Away that he had been wasting his time on the show. if he gets a criminal record his career is over , nobody really wants to hire a disgraced young actor, his career had just begun, this should be a lesson to all us young people

the most sad part is that he was bragging or talking a lot about how he is going to be great in L.A , in L.A there is absolutley nothing special about him coz they are so many guys who look like him i.e. the blonde hair, the handsome features etc . he spoke so much about it to the extend it seemed as though he was dissing Home and Away that he had been wasting his time on the show. if he gets a criminal record his career is over , nobody really wants to hire a disgraced young actor, his career had just begun, this should be a lesson to all us young people

I really do agree with this post! I really love Aden as a character, and I probably always will, but the actor and the character are two different things. And he has done a great job as Aden, but being admired as a character on just one single show doesn't mean that you are going to be a real star. I think that a lot of actors in Aus get a lot of attention (extremely much, I think), and maybe for the actors there are sometimes difficult to remember that it takes a lot of luck, talent and looks to get into Hollywood. Maybe they think that they "are bigger than they really are" just because of all the attention, publicity.

We do have a soap here in norway too (a Norwegian one) which is very popular but the actors doesn't get that much attention. I have read a lot of scans and web sites just because I think it is really interesting to see the differences. I am not so sure about that actors of a soap do get that kind of attention and publicity in other countries either. Australian soaps stars really are pop stars...

I also think that a lot of people do forget that the actor is just playing the role/character, he/she is a totally different person in real life.

I really do agree with this post! I really love Aden as a character, and I probably always will, but the actor and the character are two different things. And he has done a great job as Aden, but being admired as a character on just one single show doesn't mean that you are going to be a real star. I think that a lot of actors in Aus get a lot of attention (extremely much, I think), and maybe for the actors there are sometimes difficult to remember that it takes a lot of luck, talent and looks to get into Hollywood. Maybe they think that they "are bigger than they really are" just because of all the attention, publicity.

We do have a soap here in norway too (a Norwegian one) which is very popular but the actors doesn't get that much attention. I have read a lot of scans and web sites just because I think it is really interesting to see the differences. I am not so sure about that actors of a soap do get that kind of attention and publicity in other countries either. Australian soaps stars really are pop stars...

I also think that a lot of people do forget that the actor is just playing the role/character, he/she is a totally different person in real life.

i agree with you but then if you are young and you know that you are the nations darling in a soap you should act accordingly THAT IS THE PRICE OF FAME without guidence you are lost look at lindsay lohan she played these great roles and did the opposite in real life, if you can learn the concequences in a soap why cant you do the same in real life, Todd acted the Belle drug story could he not have leant from that, whats the difference from learning from that part to applying it in real life. its different if he got basterd at a friends house in posession of cocaine but he was caught at a HAA party i mean WTF didnt he have an ounze of shame in him considereing his big story line included drugs ie Belle , his dad an alco

• 3 weeks later...

Coke charge star Todd Lasance to front court next month

AAP January 18, 2010 12:01PM

HOME and Away star Todd Lasance will have to front court next month over a cocaine charge, his lawyer says.

The actor, who played Aden Jefferies on the long-running Seven soap, was charged with possessing the drug last December following his arrest in a Kings Cross nightclub.

He did not appear at Sydney's Downing Centre Local Court during a brief hearing today. The case was adjourned until February 1.

His lawyer Chris Ford would not say how the star would plead to the charge and made no further comment other than to confirm Lasance would have to attend the next hearing.

The actor was arrested in the toilets of the Kit and Kaboodle nightclub during a party in the run-up to Christmas.

Lasance won the 2009 Silver Logie for Most Popular Actor and announced before his arrest he quit the show with plans to crack Hollywood.

The daily telelgraph really love repeating things over and over and over again. :rolleyes:

Archived