Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'll forgive the lack of fluff as I suppose it would get boring if that's all there was. *

Good chappie again, I hope Aden doesn't go in a huff because it's not as if Belle asked Amanda to sign the house over to them, it was just a present. :unsure: Don't you dare make them argue, unless of course you make it better again. :D

* Who am I kidding? There is no such thing as boring fluff. :D

Another great chapter.

I can't seem to get enough of Amanda, Belle, and Mattie in this fic. Both the Belle/Mattie and Belle/Amanda scenes were really good.

So sweet of Amanda to want to buy them a house. Hope Aden doesn't react too badly to it. Although it might make for some lovely angsty scenes. I'm kinda starting to miss the angst.

Thank you all for the lovely comments! I'm so glad that you're all enjoying the non-fluffy, non-Adelle chapters!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to update tonight. I'll try my best but I've got other stuff to do as well that, unfortunately, cannot wait. But I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of the chapter to keep ya happy! :D

“You don’t give houses for presents.” Aden almost echoed the same words that she had said to her mother earlier that day.

“I know, but it’s from Amanda. You know how she likes to go all out.” Belle said lightly, hoping to make him smile although she failed miserably.

“Why would she give us this anyway? Did you tell her that I couldn’t find anywhere?” Even though his voice was cool, she didn’t miss the look of hurt and something like guilt that shone in his eyes for a moment.

“I didn’t tell her a thing, Aden.” Belle reassured him. “All I said was that you were at the real estates on Saturday and that we were looking for a place.”

“Then why did she feel the need to give us this?”

“I don’t know! Maybe because she still had the house lying around, or maybe because she knew as well as we do that there is no way we’ll find a place in 4 weeks!” She told him, her words sharp as irritation ate at her.

Hope you like. I'll try my best to get it up tonight! :D

xoxo