Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had 4 chapters to catch up with.

I feel like I can now enjoy Amanda and Belle in the same scene again. I can't express how much I am loving all the Amanda, Belle, and Mattie scenes. They are seriously my favourites. Mattie and Amanda ganging up on Belle about the wedding arrangements are hilarious especially their comments about the lack of progress Belle has made in preparing for the wedding. I'm finding Belle and Amanda's relationship such a pleasure to read now. Amanda keeping all that stuff was so sweet. Belle being relieved to get her mothers approvement(even if it was only about a dress) was so adorable. And Mattie and Belles friendship is still awesome. Theres something so cute about Mattie in this fic. I loved Matties comments about Belle not telling Drew. Hopefully shes going to tell him soon. I can see him being upset about not finding out sooner and I think he will be completely justified if hes not to happy with her after that even though I understand her reasons for not wanting to tell him.

Let me just say one more time. Amanda, Belle, and Mattie's interactions in this story is brilliant. Looking forward to more of this three together. They are such a funny little trio. I'm glad Nicole didn't tag along.

Aden and Belle just keep getting better and better. I feel like I've run out of ways to explain just how fantastic they are in this fic. There is usually never a time when I don't enjoy them in a scene together fluffy or angsty. You are certainly spoiling us with all the fluff you have been giving us lately. Loved the scene with Annie. Belle has already become so motherly. And I loved that even Aden questioned her about her clothes.

The scene with Aden and Roman was really good. I liked that he let Roman know how much he appreciates everything Roman did for him.

Looking forward to the next chapter.