Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) that was a great chapter, you have a nice balance with the drama-y bits and the cutesy bits.... and the :lol: bits. poor Aden's phone..

i'm glad Aden let them take the house, them making the nursery is a cute image :P

ok, and something that i've been wondering about since the first chapter of 'Unlucky'... why purple?? i love it, but why purple?? :P:lol:

update soon =]

ok, and something that i've been wondering about since the first chapter of 'Unlucky'... why purple?? i love it, but why purple?? :P:lol:

Honestly? I clicked on a random color and the first one was that murky green, so I tried again and got the purple, so voila! I've stuck with it. :P Plus, it makes it different, don't ya think? :D

Glad you all like that Aden accepted the house. I thought that you would all think he gave in too quickly... And Belle smashing Aden's phone was just for the fun of it because I can just see her doing that! :lol:

Update should be up tonight!

xoxo

definatly like purple better than murkey green :P but yeah, i really like it, it's sort of like, Oh! Taniya's updated, it purple! :lol:

it's great. keep it purple.

looking forward to the update :)

(and i think if Aden took any longer to accept it i would have got annoyed with him...which would have been not good. so it was a good length, well for me..) :D