Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, that made me chuckle!

Loved the bit with Annie at the start, Belle's already getting that motherly streak in her! ...i think Nicole must have an alterior motive as well, and them play fighting was so cute!

Update soon, i LOVE the fluff but i'm excited to see what's coming!!!! :D

P.s. I think that's rather mean of you, so i'm going to track you down and take him from you (I could do it you know, i'm learning all about detective work at uni!)... by force if i have to... he'll grow to love me... no wait, as soon as he sees me he'll know i'm the one! See, you could have shared but no... now you'll have to cope with nothing!!!

adelle, love, you're just kidding yourself. I can see Todd right now... but let's not get into that here.

Um... I wanted the wedding to be at chapter 20, but I think it might be a few after that. I want it soon, because the main stuff of the fic happens afterwards. I'm not sure how long the whol fic's going to be. Seeing as 'Unlucky' was 40, and 'Untroubled' was 50, this might be 60? Lol, I honestly don't know. Maybe closer to the time, but right now, I'm just writing!

Thanks for the great comments by the way. I'm glad you all love the fluff. And H&A_Diehard, I have no idea what IPS error is either, and if I find out, I will kill the person who invented it :D!

Listen you are both kidding yourselves because Todd is sitting here beside me and laughing at you all telling porkies. :D

As for the IPS error, join the queue, I'm first to kill whoever invented it. :) Just you concentrate on your fic, you've got a lot of chappies to write. :D A word to the wise though, 60 isn't even nearly enough unless you're going to promise another sequel. :wub:

Thanks for the comments.

The house situation will be dealt with in the next chapter :D

Todd is with me, end of story.

I dunno about another sequel. I could write forever, BUT I do have an idea for another fic, so I might just do that. The idea for the other fic had been in my head for about a month now so I need to get it out somehow!

Thanks for the encouragment though!

xoxo

Thanks for the comments.

The house situation will be dealt with in the next chapter :D

Todd is with me, end of story.

I dunno about another sequel. I could write forever, BUT I do have an idea for another fic, so I might just do that. The idea for the other fic had been in my head for about a month now so I need to get it out somehow!

Thanks for the encouragment though!

xoxo

No, he is definitely with me, I can see him clearly and, before you ask, I am completely sober. :)

Oh, choices, choices, I could certainly read any fic you write forever. What do you think to the idea of doing a sequel and the other fic you've got in mind? :D Since Todd is actually with me, it's not as if you'll have any distractions. :D

:P Oh trust me, he distracts me when he sits here with me...

Hm... Well I could dothat, but I don't think I have the time to keep up two fics at once. Uni stuff is getting more and more, so yeah... and who says that they'll be alive to be in a sequel? Who knows what'll happen to them by the end of this fic? Well, I do and no, I'm not giving anything away. ::P

:P Oh trust me, he distracts me when he sits here with me...

Hm... Well I could dothat, but I don't think I have the time to keep up two fics at once. Uni stuff is getting more and more, so yeah... and who says that they'll be alive to be in a sequel? Who knows what'll happen to them by the end of this fic? Well, I do and no, I'm not giving anything away. ::P

Oh, don't be evil, you can't kill them. :o

I already would have had a heart attack reading that Stockholm Syndrome fic if I hadn't managed to spoil it for myself by accidently reading one of the comments. :lol:

Well, your Uni work is more important, I remember what it was like having assignments and exams coming out your ears.

I'm sure your writing would be good enough to manage both fics at once though. :)