What do you think of Ruby?

Guest KirstyEkua

What do you think of Ruby?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started off really liking Ruby when she first came into the show, she was a lot more mature and less of the steretypical teenager. However in her recent storylines she's drove me mad and acted like a selfish, spoilt kid and so I've voted I like her in the hopes that now she's in a happy relationship, she'll settle down and go back to being the character she once was.

I love Ruby, she is one of my favourites.

I was tempted to just pick 'I like her' as I didnt like the way she acted during her recent storyline.

But in the end I decided to pick 'she's my favourite teen' as I've really liked her all the rest of the time.

I voted "I like her" even though I've gone off her a bit recently.She was great last year but this year's not been so good and ever since she found out Charlie was her mother she's tended to behave in a selfish manner and not care about the effect her actions have on other people.But there's still flashes of the old Ruby in there so I'm hoping it's just a phase she's going through.

Archived