What do you think of Ruby?

Guest KirstyEkua

What do you think of Ruby?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Too right Dalby!

I voted for "She drives me crazy". I can't stand Ruby. The first time I saw her - when she was stealing that Champagne from Tony and Rachel's fridge and encouraging Xavier to drink it too I knew she was gonna be awful. Then later I found out that the Champagne was Jack's and that just made it a million times worse. IMO Ruby's only got worse since then. Since she found out that Charlie's her Mum she's always called all the shots in that relationship and Ruby doesn't respect Charlie when she's parenting her at all. Ruby never stays faithful to any of her boyfriends ever. Well except for Geoff but that relationship was way too OTT anyway and started off as basically having an affair so I don't care. Then she "fell in love with" Liam also while she was still going out with poor Xav. plus that whole thing was just really really dire and really stupid. Then she did the same thing with Alex (teacher) and that was just stupid and now she's gonna steal Romeo away from Indi and in between all of those things she was always disrespecting her Mum and using Angelo against Charlie too. Ruby makes me sooooooo :angry:

I think Rebecca Breeds is a good actress though and sometimes some little things that Ruby says or the ways she says them are kinda cool so it makes me have second thoughts for a split second. But I really don't care actually because it's right for me to hate her and Ruby just really really sucks and I soooooooooooo wish she'd leave. Maybe she could go and find Geoff. I mean it doesn't mean Charlie'd never be able to see Ruby again and her Mum would get over it eventually - an opportunity for Angelo to step up maybe? :wink::wub:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I voted "she drives me crazy" but that was only because there wasnt a "cant stand the self centred, whiny cow" option lol.

Ruby isnt interested in anyone else's problems or feelings but her own. She is devious and uses any opportunity that she can for her own benefit.

Sorry this is one character I haven't liked since she graced our screens.

It's strange but at a time when Ruby seems to be on the way to be the most hated person on the show...I find I don't actually mind her as much as I have done in the past.Apart from that first week when she was having a go at Nicole and Charlie for no good reason, I haven't disliked her this year. She's selfish and immature but I don't detect any malice or any devious or manipulative behaviour about her, it's just that there are times when other people's feelings aren't on her radar.

• 3 weeks later...

It's strange but at a time when Ruby seems to be on the way to be the most hated person on the show...I find I don't actually mind her as much as I have done in the past.Apart from that first week when she was having a go at Nicole and Charlie for no good reason, I haven't disliked her this year. She's selfish and immature but I don't detect any malice or any devious or manipulative behaviour about her, it's just that there are times when other people's feelings aren't on her radar.

I'm sort of feeling the same actually, for the first time in a long time I'm not finding myself hating her! It is rather strange because in 2009/2010 she did used to annoy me a lot and would have been glad to see the back of her. I don't care what anyone says about Ruby, love her or hate her shes clearly one of the most interesting characters to watch when all the rest seem to be as dull as dishwater. I find her rather compelling to watch this year :)

• 2 weeks later...

She's interesting to watch but irritating at the same time!

What I find most bugging is how hung up she's been in being with a boyfriend..

Like I can get why she wants one, but at times she almost has come out abit desperate-ish...

and at times, I thought she needs to figure herself abit more before being in a relationship.

I'm also not keen on how she has been playing the victim, feeling sorry for herself and half-punishing herself at times. Though, I think teens can relate to how she's been.

I really went off Ruby a while ago & then gradually didn't mind liking her again.

But I have extremely sorry for her with all the Romeo/Indi stuff because it's true. She's been teased at school, etc, for sleeping with a guy & so she's called all the names possible, whereas Romeo was just as bad. It takes two to tango, yet nobody had a go at Romeo & saw that he too was in the wrong.

They both were, neither of them were really innocent.

But I'm beginning to like her again, I think because of her closer relationship with Casey now :)

But yeah, I'm getting a lot more used to her character again.

Archived