What do you think of Ruby?

Guest KirstyEkua

What do you think of Ruby?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is hard because I used to really like her and thought she was a breath of fresh air. When Freya rocked up I thought it was almost pathetic the way she was constantly pining after Xavier but she wasn’t doing anything too bad so she was still ok. After a while I began to quite like her again and didn’t mind her with Xavier. Her behaviour (at UK pace) over the last few weeks has shown her to be quite a selfish, self absorbed person. The disregard for people she has shown close to her has at times made my blood boil. To me although she felt a bit sorry for Charlie and finally believed her story regarding the rape I felt there wasn’t enough empathy there and she turned the whole thing round and made it all about her. Haven’t particularly liked the way she’s treated Xavier either although at least she ended things with him. I…….really don’t know how I feel about her at the moment so in the end I decided to abstain from the vote and as mentioned previously I hope we see more of the old Ruby soon enough.

• 9 months later...

Archived