What do you think of Ruby?

Guest KirstyEkua

What do you think of Ruby?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ruby is oddly enough one of my favorite characters. Sometimes she can be a little hard to take, but in general I find her to be like Cassie and Martha... likable yet sometimes abrasive. I particularly like it best when she's just on the nose about things. Like in the class room a few episodes ago when Gina was giving that lecture about cyber bulling and as kids were walking out she said something like "Take a good look. It is all my fault." I liked that she didn't just fall into a corner and not stand up for herself.

I do think she needs some improvement. She's very one-sided when it comes to the relationship with Charlie, and she's off in the clouds when it comes to boys. I think the only redeeming factor about her boy-crazed behavior is that she's still friends with Xavier. As immature as they both are and were together while in their romantic relationship... that friendship is probably the only remotely mature relationship either of them have.

She is still very young and I guess what makes it easy for me to like her is that she still has room to grow. There is a lot of potential for Ruby so I hope she sticks around for a good while. I imagine she'll end up like Kirsty before the reapparance without Kane.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Ruby first came I liked her but then she kept breaking up with Xavier whenever she liked someone else and then went back to him when things didn't work out with the other person so then I started hating her but I like her again since she's been with Casey.

• 1 month later...

I like Ruby. She's not my favourite teen now but when she first arrived in the Bay she was. She has grown and matured a bit but still does gets on ones nerves if she whinges. I like Ruby when she shares the screen with certain teen too that make her a little more bearable to watch.

Archived