Quick Fan Fiction Contest

Guest ish_the_angel

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pamy, I think that it would be a good idea to publish the entry in a new topic (Contest #10 Entry) and to ask for feedback for the entry. Give a length of time for members to respond with feedback and then once that time has expired, only then reveal who the entrant was.

• 2 weeks later...

The writer of this great oneshot (I really did like it) was emmasi. So I guess it's your turn to host the next contest, or perhaps have somoene else host it.

Yup, since Emmasi was the only entrant to the last contest she is welcome to host the next contest if she has the time & would like to. Otherwise she can pass on the duties to someone else who would like to host. :)

• 1 month later...

KirstyEkua please feel free to host the next Quick Fanfiction Contest.

The contest has had a sufficient break now and maybe it is a good time for it to be started up again, so long as members put the effort in to write and submit an entry as lately we have been seeing less and less entries and one entry really doesn't make it a contest, if you get my drift. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Quick FanFic Contest #11

Topic: A Stranger Calls

Length: 750 - 1500 words.

Rating: G

Entries in by Monday June 7th, 12am GMT.

A mysterious figure arrives in the Bay with unexpected news for a/the resident(s) of the sleepy sea-side town. Does this news bring joy or devastation to those involved?

It can involve any charatcer(s) and can basically be about anything you want. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry this is so late.

Well done to Marigoldy for this fic, it really was brilliant.

Since there was only one entrant, Marigoldly, to the last contest she is most welcome to host the next one if she wishes to and if there are any members willing to participate in it. :)

Quick Fan Fic Contest #12

The Return

Length - 750 - 1500 words

Entries in by 26th June 10

Your challenge is to write a story depicting the return of a well loved or even hated previous resident of the Bay. What effect do they have on the Bay? Do they cause trouble or reunite with a loved one.....

Archived