Quick Fan Fiction Contest

Guest ish_the_angel

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick Fanfiction Contest #18

There is no set theme for this contest except your story must include the following words:

dancer, book, cherries, sea, purple, mirror, heart.

Length: 1000 - 2500 words

Closing date: Entries are to be PM'd to me by Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010, at 8pm WST (11 pm AEDST).

Good luck!

Oh, and I'm going to read through all the entries and check off the words :P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick Fanfiction Contest #18

The only entry I received was from KirstyEkua. Thank you so much for your story.

Thanks also to ~JarlieFanEver~, Red Ranger 1 and charmed60 for taking the time to comment. I'm sure Kirsty appreciates it :).

Okay, Kirsty. Your turn to host.

Thanks everyone :)

Before i post the new topic i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what kind of things theyd like to write about? I think it's a bit of a shame hardly anyone seems to enter these contests anymore; i remember a few times last year when i hosted and i received around 7 entries. Now we're lucky if we get 2 or 3. So i 'd just like to hear from people on how we (the hosts) can make it a contest people actually want to enter :)

I'll wait a few days before i post a new one so hopefully i'll get some feedback :)

Qucik FanFic Conest #19

Unfortunately i received very little feedback about the contest :( but hopefully people will still want to enter this one. It seems like such a shame when the fan fic section is so popular and bursting with talent.

Anyways, the theme for this contest is going to give writers a lot of scope and will have little restrictions in what they can write. The only rules are that the story has to be set around Christmas and the title is: The Girl in the Red Dress. You can take from that what you will, and basically write about anyone you want (as long as they lived/live in Summer Bay at any point).

Closing date is Friday, December 3rd, middnight UK time. There is no lower word limit but the max is 3,500 (and i will be strict on this :P ).

Good luck and i look forward to receiving entries!!

Archived