Quick Fan Fiction Contest

Guest ish_the_angel

Hey Kirsty, I'm sorry to say that I won't be entering this contest. I know how much it sucks when you don't get many entries for your contest ideas. But at the moment I'm working on three separate fanfic ideas, including one for my Secret Santa, so those kind of take priority at the moment. I'm really sorry, because I wish I could. Hope you do get some interest though :).

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to circumstances beyond my control i have decided to close this contest. Congratulations to bradyell who wrote the winning story. *claps* :D And thank you so much to everyone who took the time to read and review, the response was brilliant and i'm happy for that.

So bradyell over to you to host the next contest! :D

Congratulations to bradyell on your marvellous entry and good luck with hosting the next competition. :)

Also congratulations to the member who wrote Entry # 2 on a well written entry.

Wow! Thanks so much folks, really really chuffed to have won and the reviews were very much appreciated! So now onto the reason you are all here......

Quick Fanfiction Contest #20

Title: What a difference a day makes

What could happen in 24 little hours to change the life of a bay resident (or residents...or the whole bay!) for good. A birth? A death? A surprise revelation? It's entirely up to you...as long as it's life changing and takes only 1 day :wink:

Length: 3000 words max

Closing date: Entries are to be PM'd to me by 10pm (GMT) on 17th December

So good luck and happy writing :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived