Quick Fan Fiction Contest

Guest ish_the_angel

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Jen - yours was a fab entry and thank you to the others who gave feedback on mine. If you had ideas on how I could improve I'd love for you to let me know, PM me or something if you don't want to put it on here :) I've never done one of these before so it was really good to read what people liked in particular.

It's really kind of you to offer for me to host the next one although I'd feel kind of wrong doing it seeing as you won Jen. But if you wanted me to I'm happy to :)

It's really kind of you to offer for me to host the next one although I'd feel kind of wrong doing it seeing as you won Jen. But if you wanted me to I'm happy to :)

Oh, don't feel wrong. You're entry was fantastic, I really enjoyed reading it :). I just think it's fairer if I share the hosting duties around since I did it only two weeks ago. If you have any questions about how it works/what you need to do, please ask questions either here, or PM me :).

Quick Fanfic Contest #16

My New Life Outside Of Summer Bay

The idea is I would like you to write about any character (or characters) who have left Summer Bay and how their life is different now that they have left the Bay. Is it different? Do they miss living in Summer Bay? You're welcome to mix any of the characters up - those that left separately might be together now.

Please PM your entries to me by Sunday 19th at midnight (UK time) - the word count is 750-1500 words.

I hope you like the topic and I look forward to receiving your entries :D

Any questions about the topic feel free to PM me :)

Archived