Quick Fan Fiction Contest

Guest ish_the_angel

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much everyone :D

A big thank you to everyone who voted and reviewed my fic. Thanks to Red Ranger, although you didn't vote for mine your comments were helpful and i apperciate you took the time to be constructive.

Please enter FanFic contest #5! I hope you find the subject interesting and i look forward to reveiving the enteries!

Thanks to Red Ranger, although you didn't vote for mine your comments were helpful and i apperciate you took the time to be constructive.

Thanks, Kirsty, I'm glad you found the comments helpful and constructive, I do tend to be a bit more brutal when reviewing these fics than I normally would when posting a comment so I'm a bit worried sometimes I might have gone too far.

Thanks everyone for getting into this contest! I'm glad you are all enjoying it, and I appreciate all the help ironing out all the kinks in the rules and regulations, and for everyones patience whilst we do so. :)

Also wanted to put forward some ideas. You may not like them and that's fine, just putting them out there...

*The host could choose a sentence or paragraph with which the entries must start with or contain. Then there may not necessarily be a topic as such, but be open to interpretation.

*The challenge could include certain words that have to be used.

*Poetry of some type, obviously the word length would need to be adapted to suit.

*The use of a picture (screencapped scene) as the topic, open to interpretation.

Any other ideas?

I've only received one entry so far :( I hope people weren't put off by the topic? Just wondering if anyone else is planning to enter? Or would people like more time? :unsure:

No, I'm not entering, I never do, :P I'm just being nosey, I always am. :rolleyes: Reading the challenge, I think you ought to simplify it. Don't forget, some would-be entrants may well be very young and they could find too many rules and regulations off-putting. Try just having a fic with the only rule being "must have something to do with Xmas".

That's just my suggestion anyway, don't know what anyone else thinks about it... :unsure:

Archived