Quick Fan Fiction Contest

Guest ish_the_angel

Liking the idea! :D

(help...help! I'm not entering...at least not right now...but I wanted to read all the competition entries so far...where can I find them?)

(also, maybe a suggestion - you don't have to take it from me, maybe a winning banner for first place as well as hosting the next contest would be a little nice prize! I dunno if the signature allows images? IF not - ignore my suggestion!)

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

help...help! I'm not entering...at least not right now...but I wanted to read all the competition entries so far...where can I find them?

The entries for all previous (completed) Quick Fan Fiction contests can be found here.

(also, maybe a suggestion - you don't have to take it from me, maybe a winning banner for first place as well as hosting the next contest would be a little nice prize! I dunno if the signature allows images? IF not - ignore my suggestion!)

If the host has the skills & is able to make a congratulatory banner for the winner, then they are welcome to do so. Only the banner would need to be posted in this thread, when the winner/winning entry is announced, not placed in their signature. As signatures containing images are not permitted at BttB. :)

Hi.

Yes I thought it was a brilliant idea of Ish the Angel :D

The comp isn't finished yet, I haven't had many entries at all :( Perhaps people didn't like the subject I set.

When it finishes [Tuesday 9pm GMT], I'll post the entries to be read. I think the entries from the previous competitions are in an archive somewhere :unsure:

The entries for all previous (completed) Quick Fan Fiction contests can be found here.

Many thanks - I will go and read them now! :D

If the host has the skills & is able to make a congratulatory banner for the winner, then they are welcome to do so. Only the banner would need to be posted in this thread, when the winner/winning entry is announced, not placed in their signature. As signatures containing images are not permitted at BttB. :)

Thought so about the signatures. Just a little suggestion, and don't worry, they don't have to make any banners...just an idea! :D

Archived