The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that Miss Frank got voted out last night. I actually can't believe that Danyl was alongside them in the bottom two when its clear who should have been there.

For me I was hoping for either the Twins or Rachel to go.

I'm sorry but yes Rachel can sing, but she is just another clone of Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke. We want different this year, for the past 3 years running we've had pop singers :ph34r:

And as well, I thought the way she acted after the show was utterly as mentioned before manic and OTT.

She reminds me of Grace Jones...

Anyway, and John and Edward <_< urghh don't even get me started...

1. They CANNOT sing

2. They are pure cheese

3. Most obnoxious faces on TV at the moment

4. Ridiculous hair

And for those who are saying Danyl is arrogant, I think that your just listening to Cheryl Cole. Just because he's confident doesn't mean his arrogant, and I thought that it was just out of order for Cheryl Cole to sit their judging him when the girl has as much tune as a donkey.

I agree with Simon :lol: .... Danyl hasn't been given enough credit.

Also I've decided that, although Lloyd is extremly cute, his voice doesn't match up to the likes of Miss Frank and all the others.

So there for he's off my faves list. :lol:

Olly, Jamie Or Stacey to win. - I voted for all three. XD

^^ He comes across as being arrogant and cocky and i don't like that. Of course having confidence is essential but there's having too much and for me that's not appealing. Cheryl is the first to admit she's not the best singer - but she's part of a girl band so she doesn't have to be. Being a pop star is not just about having a fabulous voice.

I agree about John and Edward though. They make me cringe. It was funny the first few times now it's just embarrasing.

I'm disappointed this year. I don't think there's anyone who really has the potential to be a massive success.

I have to say i really can't make head nor tail of why people are continually voting for Jedward :rolleyes: its just not fair on the other acts :(

I hate the Twins btw, but it's not unfair at all. They all went through the same channels to get here. I think they have every right to be there. They aren't the best singers, but they are by far the best entertainers the show has ever seen. I would like to see them go, but they work just as much as everybody else, so I find booing them and slating them in the papers a bit OTT.

I have to say i really can't make head nor tail of why people are continually voting for Jedward :rolleyes: its just not fair on the other acts :(

I hate the Twins btw, but it's not unfair at all. They all went through the same channels to get here. I think they have every right to be there. They aren't the best singers, but they are by far the best entertainers the show has ever seen. I would like to see them go, but they work just as much as everybody else, so I find booing them and slating them in the papers a bit OTT.

Yeah , they are obviously doing something right if the voting public are keeping them in every week.

Archived