The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

^^I think people just vote them in to see what they'll do next :lol: And maybe there's some sort of rigging with the voting. Let's face it, they're the most talked about act every week - they're keeping the show on the news pretty much every day.

There are rumours that Jedward and Lloyd, the two least talented acts, are actually the ones receiving the highest number of votes. So the viewers of the X Factor who vote are the ones to blame for them being in the competition still.

I don't see the problem with Jedward personally. If there was a contestant with the level of talent of someone like Leona Lewis, who could potentially be a big star, then I wouldn't like to see Jedward succeed. Unfortunately there isn't anyone up to that high standard, which is the judges fault for picking crap contestants, so I say why not let Jedward stay in the competition, and quite possibly win it. They are highly entertaining, unlike most of the other acts. Next year the judges need to find better talent at the auditions stage, but this year is just a lost cause.

People can complain about Jedward until they are blue in the face, but if they are voted in every week, they have every right to be there.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so glad the epic twins are in!They entertain me and honestly who ever wins this year will be dropped in a year. I know there is a lot of hate for them on this forum, but honestly what is the harm. They put on a great show each week, make me laugh and are just pure epicness.

I've read the too that Jedward and Lloyd are topping the votes, so here come the smear campaigns. I bet you this weeks newspapers will be filled with bad stories about the twins!

I did not feel that Danyl and Miss Frank should be bottom two. It should have been Lloyd and Jamie, or maybe Stacey with her awful vocals this week.

Also the reason they keep singing Leona songs to keep her on our mind as her new album is coming out. So far two Leona songs.

“Night of the living dead”. :lol: :lol: Keep it up Simon, the more comments you make like that, the more people will feel sympathetic towards the twins, compelled to pick up the phone and vote for them and guarantee them safe passage into the next round. And who knows what else…..

I watched last nights show today, thought it was good, I thought Lucie & Olly were great last night, also liked Stacey aswell.

I didnt really like Jamie last night, didnt think much to Danyl either :mellow: or John & Edward.

Looking foward to seeing tonights show with Bon Jovi performing

Just watching Danyl's performance again now. He seems so sad :( I don't see how he is hated so much, bless him. I don't know how he could get up there and do that after everything that has been said about him lately. Started off a bit...well not so good but the end was fantastic! So Danyl gets the thumbs up in my book also!

“Night of the living dead”. :lol: :lol: Keep it up Simon, the more comments you make like that, the more people will feel sympathetic towards the twins, compelled to pick up the phone and vote for them and guarantee them safe passage into the next round. And who knows what else…..

Simon doesn't realise that his hatred of the twins makes the more popular. Or, maybe he does, and he secretly wants them to win. Who knows?

The only reason I watch any more is for Jedward. Everyone else is boring, and a few are just rubbish, like Lloyd, Danyl and Rachel. I hope one of those three go tonight.

So Simon reckons Danyl messed up because he's taken to heart all the bad stuff that's been written in the papers and on the internet lately.... Now he should have an idea about how Jedward have been feeling since their first audition, they have been dealing the "The most hated contestant" label for ages. Yet they have said you have to take it on the chin and pick yourself and get on with it. Not everyone is going to love him and he has to deal with it.

Hated most of the performances last night, so much for Rock week. Thought Lucie was great and loved Stacey too. I had really high hopes for Jamie, it being rock week and rock being his thing, but i was left thinking it was good but nothing different from anything he's done every other week.

What the heck was Cheryl wearing :lol:

Can't wait to see Bon Jovi on tonights show now.

Archived