The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I know, even though I wanted them two to go, I did think they done a good job with the group song in last nights results show, when all 12 finalists sung "I've got a feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas.

Will be intresting to see how they do with Diva week next week, really looking forward to seeing Lucie & Stacey perform though, they along with Olly & Jamie from the overs, are my favourites this year.

Loving this years x factor! Danyl was amazing, he has always been my favourite from his audition, and i felt so sorry for him when danni was slating him.

Jamie Archer was also really good, though i hope he doesn't struggle next week with a diva song.

Glad Kandy Rain went, though i hope next week the twins go! they are so annoying x

I cant stand the twins, ever since the first audition they seemed big headed, then when they sang over the girl (sian?) and they got trhough. How? they cant even sing (well one kinda can but the other cant)

My favourites are Stacey, I love her singing and her personality, Lucie, miss frank and olly

I also dont get why the public got so offended about what Dannii said about Danyl either

I hope Cheryl doesnt win this year either, I think it will be someone from either Dannii or Simon's groups

I dont think Louis will be at the X Factor this weekend, well not Saturday, dont know about the results show on Sunday, but I doubt he'd be at Saturdays show, what with it being Stephen Gatleys funeral on Saturday morning, & I wouldnt blame Louis if he was'nt at the show this weekend, as he was Boyzone's manager, & he is close friends with them all, & has known Stephen & the rest of the guys for 16 years.

^ Ive just heard that he definately won't be appearing on Saturday, the report did say it was still unclear about sunday, but i very much doubt it. :(

I also just read something about someone saying he was letting his acts down, how could anyone say things like that at a time like this :angry: im sure his acts understand, i know i would.

Archived