The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

^I think its unfair to say that Lloyd cant sing. Sure, he may not be as good as the others and I do agree with Simon and Louis saying he is out of his depth, but keep in mind he is only 16. He is againts some amazing singers in the competition and although his voice is weak, he still can in fact sing.

I loved Lucy again tonight. When I first heard the song choice I thought, Oh God, a disney song. But like they all said she made it her own!

Jamie was brilliant also, as was JEDWARD! Gotta love em!

I think that Lloyd will probably be in the bottom two again. I want Daniel to go- as good a singer as he is I cannot stand him.

Lucy to win! :)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ He can improve with critiscm. If he goes now then he will never improve because he doesnt have anyone helping him along the way.

What about singing lessons? That's what most people in his position would do, go for vocal coaching and learn from a professional. If everyone relied on shows like the X Factor to make them a star we wouldn't have very many!

Well I'll admitt that I love Lloyd too :wub:

However at this stage in the competition his voice is too weak and he is relying on his looks to stay in.

I think the twins should dfntly go next, then Lloyd.

However saying that, there are a lot of singers out there who can't actually sing, but with the right mixing and sex appeal have gone far, e.g. Cheryl Cole :ph34r:

I think that Danyl has been critized harshly, however my mum told me that there was a story that he was bullying Stacey Solomon therefor that is why he is hated. :unsure: Can anyone back this up?

Yes, I love Jamie, but Olly has stole my heart :wub: So I guess for me it's Olly to win.

However Olly, Jamie and Stacey remain in my top three.

The twins MUST go, they are bloody awful!

I agree with you about Lloyd, there are plenty of famous 'singers' who don't have great voices, but in comparison to the other contestants he does come across as inferior. His voice isn't terrible but I don't enjoy his performances as much as the rest. I agree with Louis actually, he'd be great in a boyband with the other voices to support him. (NB. I don't think it's fair to say Cheryl can't sing though, she may not be Beyonce but she has a decent enough voice).

As for Danyl, there have been loads of stories, none of which have been confirmed as true. There was one about Stacey and another about him supposedly making Kandy Rain cry. I try not to read that sort of stuff so I'm sure there are others I haven't heard about. But the point is, we have no evidence of any of it being true. It could be a load of rubbish and unless its proved otherwise I don't think people should judge him. Personally I never thought he came across as arrogant in the first place, just a bit OTT in his performances.

Another week over and another week full of performances i hated. Out of all the contestants the only ones i liked last night were Stacey, Lucie and {shock horror...} Danyl. I didn't know Lucie's song as i have never seen Camp Rock but i thought it really suited her voice. Danyl also did a great job of Purple Rain. And Stacey sang one of my fave songs ever, and i thought she did it really well.

I absolutely HATED Lloyd singing "Stand By Me", he was out of tune for most of the song and looked really uncomfortable the whole way through it. Jamie singing "Crying" also didn't do anything for me either and i was really disappointed as i love that song too but after last night the only versions of it i like are still the Roy Orbison one and the one Damien Leith did on Australian Idol a few years back, it was also a really awful arrangement of the song IMO, but i guess some will love it and others won't.

I am so over this seaon of X Factor already, roll on the new year to American Idol is back

Although i found Jedward entertaining last night i think they need to go. The whole point of the X Factor is to find someone who can go on to be a pop star, release records etc and i don't think there's any way they have the talent to do that. It may be funny to watch on the tv but hearing it on the radio is completely different.

I also can't stand Danyl. He is so smug i can't bear to watch him. I thought Jamie was pretty bad and i can't connect with anything Oly does. I thought Lucie and Stacey were pretty good but nothing spectacular. And i usually love Joe but he ruined one of my favourite songs :( I guess nothing will beat Elton John. Aa for Lloyd, he's like a little puppy i wanna take care off :lol: He looks terrified half the time.

I'm really disappointed in this years contestants. None of them have the talent of Leona or Alexandra and i don't see the winner going on to achieve much apart from the Christmas No. 1.

^I think its unfair to say that Lloyd cant sing. Sure, he may not be as good as the others and I do agree with Simon and Louis saying he is out of his depth, but keep in mind he is only 16. He is againts some amazing singers in the competition and although his voice is weak, he still can in fact sing.

True, but so was Eoghan Quigg from last year, and his voice was a lot better than Lloyd's. I'm not an anti-Lloyd person, but I don't think it's realistic when people say he can win this. Singing-wise, he's on par with the Twins, IMO.

Still really dislike Danyl. He's got a good voice, but he makes all the songs sounds the same and he's not very versatile.

I really like Joe, Olly, Lucie and Stacey. I hope they're the top 4. :D

Totally agree. Usually I think that Simon is the most trustworthy judge and I totally respect his opinions but tonight he's just proved what a two faced, hipocritical idiot he is. He promised to judge on the sing off performances yet he clearly didn't and gave John and Edward another chance... Jedward should be in Britain's got Talent.....that's at least about entertainment value but X Factor is a singing performance!!! Saying that, I don't blame them, the public are keeping them in and they're just getting on with it. But Lucie should never have lost against them, complete rubbish :angry:

Well I was shocked by that result :huh: , ever since the live shows started 4 weeks ago Simon has been saying that he does'nt like the twins ect, but yet he let it go to deadlock <_< & thought he would send home the twins, Lucie was really good in the sing off.

Archived