The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

I love Lloyd because he can sing. He is good looking but not my type. I prefer Olly and Joe to be honest. Lloyd might have a weak singing voice but he is only 16.

So wouldn't it be better if he got voted out now so he could go away and work on his voice for a while? The further he gets in the series the more stigma he'll have attached to him and the less chance of success in the future. Personally I think the age limit should be 18 anyway, 16 is just so young to be placed in that situation and he obviously isn't ready for it.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ He can improve with critiscm. If he goes now then he will never improve because he doesnt have anyone helping him along the way. I think Jedward and Lloyd get way too much critiscm when people want them in the competition which is clear because they are being voted for and kept in.

Well I'll admitt that I love Lloyd too :wub:

However at this stage in the competition his voice is too weak and he is relying on his looks to stay in.

I think the twins should dfntly go next, then Lloyd.

However saying that, there are a lot of singers out there who can't actually sing, but with the right mixing and sex appeal have gone far, e.g. Cheryl Cole :ph34r:

I think that Danyl has been critized harshly, however my mum told me that there was a story that he was bullying Stacey Solomon therefor that is why he is hated. :unsure: Can anyone back this up?

Yes, I love Jamie, but Olly has stole my heart :wub: So I guess for me it's Olly to win.

However Olly, Jamie and Stacey remain in my top three.

The twins MUST go, they are bloody awful!

I liked tonights performances, Lucie did a good job with her song, & I liked Joe aswell. Also really liked Olly aswell, I'd love it if he got to the final, as I want him to win :D

& Louis, the way he spoke to Dermot after Joe finished his song :o Louis was being a bit rude to Dermot tonight <_<

Loved Olly so much tonight, he has to win :D

What was that all about with Louis and Dermott?????? :unsure:

I agree Lesley, Olly for the win :D

"You're a presenter, I'm a judge!" - I thought that was pretty harsh when Louis said that to Dermot tonight :o

Jedward were as amazing as ever. Their performance was hilarious. They kept a smile on their faces through all the booing and criticism, I love them!!!! It's so obvious most of the boo-ers are the families and friends of the other contestants. The audience were pathetic tonight.

Lloyd cannot sing, but unlike Jedward (who also cannot sing) he provides no entertainment at all. I just feel bad for him when he gets up on stage. He seems quite simple, I don't think he really knows what the hell is going on. When I saw the footage of his school friends on The Xtra Factor, I just thought "he's a child, he should be in school with them, not on The X Factor". I really hope for his own sake that he is out this week.

Danyl's "transformation" didn't wash with me. I think he is just pretending to be humble and nice because he thinks that is what people want to see. Lucie also seems very fake. Why was she speaking like Stacey, with all the ridiculous gasping?

Joe, Jamie and Olly were good. I can't even remember what Stacey did, so she mustn't have been very impressive.

However, overall the level of talent is extremely low this year.

Archived