The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been watching some of the Xtra Factor, & some of the audience are booing the twins really loud just then, & Louis had to tell them off & the booing made one of them cry. I really dont like them, but they dont deserve being booed, no act does.

Having said that though, I do want them to go next weekend.

Shame Miss Frank went out tonight, I wanted Danyl to go :(

Looking forward to next weeks show, its rock week, & Bon Jovi is on it (I like there music), so Jamie Archer should do well aswell.

I agree about the booing, it can't be nice for them to hear :( but all the same, its supposed to be a singing competition and they should really make way for the actual talent, really didn't want Miss Frank to go :(

Yeah, I agree with that too, apparently all of the judges have had to go to this "emergency meeting" - I really want John and Edward to go next week, I dont want another good act being in the bottom two because of them.

I wonder what was being said with this meeting, Holly Willioughby will probarbly talk about that tomorrow on This Morning

I agree about the booing, it can't be nice for them to hear :( but all the same, its supposed to be a singing competition and they should really make way for the actual talent, really didn't want Miss Frank to go :(

Yeah, I agree with that too, apparently all of the judges have had to go to this "emergency meeting" - I really want John and Edward to go next week, I dont want another good act being in the bottom two because of them.

I wonder what was being said with this meeting, Holly Willioughby will probarbly talk about that tomorrow on This Morning

She's not on tomorrow,it's Eamonn and Ruth all next week,because of Half-Term! <_<

Archived