Jazz Curtis - Rachel Gordon

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah aside from the fact that she was never going to win mother of the year what’s not to like about her? She was fun, humorous, drop dead gorgeous and had real character.

Jazz is so funny drunk! I love Jazz!!

I especially liked her when she was drunk, the way she was feeling sorry for herself was so funny. Remember the right hand she gave Christine at Jack and Martha’s engagement. Bringing her back to stir things up with Rachel and Tony would be interesting but she’s been there done that and got the T-Shirt.

Maybe Jazz could come back and be Tony's friend, having gotten over her romantic feelings for him. However, Rachel is so neurotic and possessive that she drives Tony to become attracted to Jazz again, and he makes the first move, taking Jazz and himself by surprise, and allowing Rachel to say "I knew it! I knew since the day you cheated on me with that Bridget woman that you'd do this to me! That's why I married you! Just so I could tell you I KNEW IT when you inevitably cheated on me again!!!!!" Tony and Jazz would be together, and Rachel would get to be a self-righteous cow. Everyone would be happy.

ohh Jazz, she was a genius ! i loved her character, please make her come back.

i didnt mind her and Tony as a couple but as i like Tachel now i am against that...i think.

Maybe Jazz could come back and be Tony's friend, having gotten over her romantic feelings for him. However, Rachel is so neurotic and possessive that she drives Tony to become attracted to Jazz again, and he makes the first move, taking Jazz and himself by surprise, and allowing Rachel to say "I knew it! I knew since the day you cheated on me with that Bridget woman that you'd do this to me! That's why I married you! Just so I could tell you I KNEW IT when you inevitably cheated on me again!!!!!" Tony and Jazz would be together, and Rachel would get to be a self-righteous cow. Everyone would be happy.

haha, that is to funny :lol:

even if i dont always agree with you , you're comments always makes my day, so thankyou :D

Any relationship Jazz is involved in is just a trainwreck waiting to happen!! :lol:

That being said I did like Tony and Jazz together :wub: and I really wanted Jazz to steal Tony from Rachel back during the incident with the school reunion :lol:

I loved her with Miles as well actually.They were so alike they worked but sadly Miles thought he was better than her and was always judging her :(