Jazz Curtis - Rachel Gordon

Jazz is so funny drunk! I love Jazz!!

I'm still waiting for her to come back and save Tony from a loveless marriage.

hahaha! :lol: I'm not sure Tony and Jazz would make a good couple but I don't like Tachel either.

Jazz is better for Tony then Rachel. At least Tony knew how to have fun with Jazz and Jazz knew when to back away.

PLEASE BRING JAZZ BACK.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jazz was brilliant. I wish she'd stuck around.

Her relationship with Drew was always interesting. She'd never win mother of they year.

She made Tony interesting, for me. I wish they'd put Tony with Jazz instead of Rachel.

The scenes with Amanda when they came back Dan's funeral were brilliant especially the...b***h fight.

I don't think I'm a really big fan of Jazz. She did so many things wrong and I can't stand her with Tony. When she's not with him and just a person in the Bay, I'm not against her. It was okay to watch her and she didn't annoy me... But with Tony. Oh, men, she really pissed me off. Rachel is great actress, I don't deny it. If she was back, there would definetely be more dramas and stuff, maybe she should come back.

I loved Jazz. She was hilarious and brought something to the Bay that i feel is very much needed. The scene where she slapped Christine is one of my favourites. She was great at playing Jazz drunk.

I didn't like her with Tony though. She treated him terribly and at the end of the day couldn't give him what he wanted. And he didn't love her.

I didn't like how they turned her into this desperate pathetic woman at the end though.

• 1 month later...

I miss Jazz even though she's still on screen in Belgium at the moment. :lol:

The other night, she was bonding with Nicole. I like these two hanging out together. I'd love for Jazz to come back. It'd be fun to see her with Nicole talking about boys and stuff. But I don't think she'll come back. :( Tony and Rachel are married now so she can't come and try to ruin everything and she doesn't really have another reason to come back, does she? :( She could come

and congratulate Tachel with the birth of their baby

but I doubt that's going to happen. :P

I agree Barbara, I would love to see Jazz come back but really there is no reason for it. Both Tony and Miles have moved on with their lives and she has no other ties left in the Bay. Drew leaving kinda scuppered any hope for seeing Jazz in the show long term. And I can't see him coming back anytime soon... not that he was my favourite character so that doesn't particularly devastate me.

Maybe Jazz was meant to be one of those characters whose stay was only ever supposed to be 'short and sweet'. She definately served her purpose and despite her attitude and deceitful nature in the beginning she appealed to a lot of viewers.

I think her sort of character is what the show is missing at the moment. She was always stubborn, knew exactly what she wanted and didn't care what anyone thought of her - all of the woman on the show at the moment don't seem to have any idea what they are doing, most of the time.

I think her sort of character is what the show is missing at the moment. She was always stubborn, knew exactly what she wanted and didn't care what anyone thought of her - all of the woman on the show at the moment don't seem to have any idea what they are doing, most of the time.

Well lets face it as awsome as Jazz was, if she was made a long term character they would probably take her down the same road as they do for all their female character and make her weak like they have with Charlie and to an extent Nicole. This seems to happen to women on the show alot.