Martha/Hugo

Martha and Hugo, OMG! Jack's cousin omg omg omg! :o :o :o

- Almost official!

-

for starters :D

I like the little details of Hugo's protectiveness over Martha, like ,'Martha get behind the bar', before the fight starts or.. " get out of the rain! (he's concerned she might catch a cold or something) he's a real gentleman.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be so annoyed if they get together! He's Jack's cousin, how can you that be ok especially seeing as its only been 5 months? I do think they will get together :angry: but I'll just skip them scenes cause they're both boring anyway.

Actually I don't think they will happen and if they do then it will be another nail in the coffin where H&A is concerned with me. Maybe not the final nail but still another nail :lol:

Tony will NOT be happy if they get together , and I can see him going mad if Hugo ends up in bed with Martha.

I'm not going to like it :( It seems so wrong. It's like she searches Jack from Hugo. Maybe it's comforting her. Well, Tony said in his wedding that when he heard Hugo laughing it seemed like Jack for a minute. Martha belongs with Jack... I have nothing against Hugo, but it just doesn't seem right :(

I like Martha [although I do prefer the old pole-dancing Martha to the wet weekend in Bournemouth she's become] and Hugo's slowly becoming an interesting character to me, but the two of them together? *snooze* Nope, just doesn't work for me. Jack's only been gone a few months and he's his cousin and, ugh, no. Just no.

I feel like I'm in the minority here, but I wouldnt mind if Martha and Hugo got together. I think they would be good for eachother. Although, I dont want it to happen just now as its too soon after Jack dying. If Hugo is upto dodgy things and going to be a bad guy then I dont want to see Martha getting hurt again so soon after Jack. I have a feeling Hugo could just be made out to look like a bad guy to throw us off the scent.

I don't like the idea of Hugo and Martha. I have an awful feeling Hugo has some involvement in the current mystery. I really think when Martha falls in love again it should be with a new character and way down the track.

Jack would want Martha to be happy more than anything. Martha do really likes Hugo very much, so why not? They are both nice, down to earth persons, who care for each other:) I like the idea of Hugo and Martha together! So what if Hugo Jacks cousin? SO WHAT? It's not like Martha and Hugo related!!! Martha needs to move on and Hugo needs to move on:):):)