Martha/Hugo

I think we are all forgetting the fact that Martha has been perfectly happy without Hugo for 6 months as she got the farm and moved on with her life. She might not have forgotten Jack but why would she after everything they went through together. If it had happened to Aden/Belle then there would be massive uproar but Martha deserves some happiness and despite my fears that it wasnt right, Hugo is perfect for her in every way as he adores her and he is not in any way a replacement for Jack!
Not exactly without him, they were friends back then.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When she was stressing about the Colleen situation, he knew how to calm her down "want me to fight it out for yo" what Martha needs is a real man and lucky for Martha "Hugo has never been inlove before" he needs challenge, they are perfect for each other.

Are we sure he's "never been in love before"? Has he actually said that? I can't recall. We know he's avoided relationships, but that's not necessarily to say he's not been in love.

Edited by hollywoodmug2

When she was stressing about the Colleen situation, he knew how to calm her down "want me to fight it out for yo" what Martha needs is a real man and lucky for Martha "Hugo has never been inlove before" he needs challenge, they are perfect for each other.

Are we sure he's "never been in love before"? Has he actually said that? I can't recall. We know he's avoided relationships, but that's not necessarily to say he's not been in love.

Episode 4870 Xavier did and the way he treated Charlie, their one night stand he dumpted her on their first date cause work called you could difinitely see the difference.

Episode 4870 Xavier did and the way he treated Charlie, their one night stand he dumpted her on their first date cause work called you could difinitely see the difference.

I suppose. :wink: Well there's no doubtin' it now! :wub:

He's vulnerable when he's with Martha though and he's gonna tell her his deepest secrets :wink:

As much as i think it wasn't nice of Hugo to sleep with Charlie when he was inlove with Martha, he's still a man frustrated (back then) that he and Martha would never happen but at the same time Charlie was also using Hugo (prove something to herself) she had no self-respect.

He's vulnerable when he's with Martha though and he's gonna tell her his deepest secrets :wink:

As much as i think it wasn't nice of Hugo to sleep with Charlie when he was inlove with Martha, he's still a man frustrated (back then) that he and Martha would never happen but at the same time Charlie was also using Hugo (prove something to herself) she had no self-respect.

I didn't think he was in love with Martha back then, I thought it was later? I really need to go watch it all again! :lol:

I didn't think he was in love with Martha back then, I thought it was later? I really need to go watch it all again! :lol:

Well maybe he didn't know it back then but i did :lol: they were friends with chemistry, not family!