Martha/Hugo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am suprised over how much i like Hugo and Martha together, Hugo has brought back the fun side in Martha. They are both more likeable when they are together :)

i was a big fan of Jack but i think Martha and Hugo have much more chemstry then Jack and Martha ever had, i hope they dont become one off those on/off couples. cause they have potenial to become one of my favourites .

If I were to have a problem, it is with Martha thinking she is an Electrical and doing wiring at the Farm, and no one, as in fellow characters, thinking that there isn't nothing wrong with that. That is when the show loses the plot a bit.

Um...Martha is an electrical.Although admittedly it's been four years since they last mentioned it.

Gah, I'd rather have Colleen and Miles together then seeing Martha and Hugo together. It's just so ... arghh. The only person Martha will ever suit is Jack. So lets just get Paul back for like 1 episode when Jodi leaves the show (if she ever does) and they can leave together. All J&M fans would be happy, I know I would be.

Martha isn't an exciting character without Jack, everyone knows that.

You know there's such thing i think in India (19??) where the wife gets buried alive with the dead husband,

It doesn't have to be black and white, Martha has suffered enough let her explore a little.

Gah I hate Hugo and Martha, I'm not really a fan of Martha - but she's alright. Martha doesn't really know much about Hugo and has suddenly fallen in love with him - purely because (this is the impression I think I've been given) is because she wants to feel close to Jack. I see no chemistry and it makes me sick watching these two I agree with Colleens reaction. It's not right to date his Cousin now he's dead...

Martha has spent the last few weeks or so battling with the realisation that she might be falling for someone else instead of remaining loyal to Jack who by the way is her one true love and I am in no way suggesting that she shouldnt be loyal to him but on the other hand she shouldnt spend the next few years hating herself of a natural feeling, a feeling that shows she is moving on instead of remaining in one place. Her being with Hugo doesnt diminish her love for Jack, its just shows people who lose their love can move on without feeling like they have betrayed their true love so to speak. And also her reluctance to be with him is because she thinks she is betraying Jack not because Hugo reminds her of Jack.

If I were to have a problem, it is with Martha thinking she is an Electrical and doing wiring at the Farm, and no one, as in fellow characters, thinking that there isn't nothing wrong with that. That is when the show loses the plot a bit.

Um...Martha is an electrical.Although admittedly it's been four years since they last mentioned it.

Martha is an Electrician, thanks for letting me know.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the worst pairing since Martha and Roman. In fact I see so many similarities between Roman and Hugo, they are both so dull and their acting is pathetic.

I cannot believe Martha. If H&A are trying to create a Martha/Jack with Martha/Hugo, they are sadly mistaken. No one will ever replace Jack Holden and what he and Martha had was magic! Martha and Hugo are just so wrong and incest, disgusting and basically H&A has lost it for me because of this pairing....FULLSTOP!

Edited by Hodgo4

I like them separately and love them together. Personally I found Jack as interesting as boiled cabbage. :P I wasn't a great fan of Roman or Conrad - nothing against him I just didn't warm to the character - but I do think Bernard Curry is a very good actor. You need to look up the definition of incest, though. So far as Martha and Hugo are concerned, there's nothing 'wrong' or illegal about it. Incest is between close blood relations, which doesn't fit their situation at all. They're only related through marriage, not blood, and not even a CLOSE marriage (it's not like Hugo was Jack's brother), so there's absolutely nothing disgusting about it. I think they're lovely together. :D

Edited by hollywoodmug2

It's not that I particularly don't like their relationship - but nor am I too bothered about it. I used to be; at first, when Hugo kept pushing her, trying to corner her - and then, I did start to enjoy the whole 'forbidden aspect' of it, but right now their screentime together just bores me really - water off a ducks back :)

Nothing to do with their acting being bad or anything like that. I'm just not interested :)