Angelo

Guest ~Lynd~

Angelo  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used to like Angelo, not anymore. If Angelo had acted prefessionally and phoned for an ambulance when he accidentally shot Jack, instead of behaving like a complete coward, then he'd still be in me good books. Sorry, but in the eys of the law, Angelo is technically a hypocrite. Even me dad said it wasn't right for him to have his job back after receiving a criminal record.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say yes.

I used to like Angelo, not anymore. If Angelo had acted prefessionally and phoned for an ambulance when he accidentally shot Jack, instead of behaving like a complete coward, then he'd still be in me good books. Sorry, but in the eys of the law, Angelo is technically a hypocrite. Even me dad said it wasn't right for him to have his job back after receiving a criminal record.

I agree he definitely shouldn’t have left Jack there like that but I don’t think it was out of cowardice. He wasn’t thinking clearly and he panicked. And I agree that it is completely unrealistic to not only be allowed back into the police force but to be leading an investigation. Where did the promotion come from?

Even if he hadn’t shot Jack he was still conducting an illegal investigation beforehand. There was no authorisation when he got Nobby to wear the wire which ultimately lead to his death.

In saying that I don’t think he’s a bad person and I honestly believe he’s shown genuine remorse for what he did. And he tried to apologise to Martha. Perhaps he shouldn’t have gone to the bar so soon after turning up but I don’t really have a problem with the way he’s been towards Martha and Tony. What I didn’t like was the smugness he showed towards Hugo. Anyway he’s there to do a job and some of the locals are not really making things easy for him with the attitude he’s been getting and slashing his tyres as the investigation will ultimately benefit everyone.

Maybe I'm going a bit far in the "defending Angelo" bit but just because it's Tony's bar doesn't necessarily mean that Tony's going to be there when he goes in and we have seem him leave because Tony or Martha find him being there uncomfortable.What do people expect him to do?Lock himself up in his home because someone might be offended at breathing the same air as him?People need to accept the fact that he exists and they're going to see him around.There's nothing he or anyone else can do to change what's happened.

And when did he receive a criminal record?Last time I checked all the charges relating to Jack's death and the surrounding events were dropped.

I think i agree with you Red Ranger 1 all charges to the shooting incedent were dropped thatas why he is still a serving police officer, as for Tony and Martha they should come to terms with the fact that Angelo wasnt to blame totally for Jacks killing if Jack had not been forllowing him in the first pladce he would not have been killed but like an incedent two years earlier when he folloed Peter Baker he just couldnt keep his nose out.

• 3 weeks later...

I think i agree with you Red Ranger 1 all charges to the shooting incedent were dropped thatas why he is still a serving police officer, as for Tony and Martha they should come to terms with the fact that Angelo wasnt to blame totally for Jacks killing if Jack had not been forllowing him in the first pladce he would not have been killed but like an incedent two years earlier when he folloed Peter Baker he just couldnt keep his nose out.

Why is he still an police officer after lying, taking bribes, tampering with evidence and perverting the course of justice. Never mind Jack but his actions with the developers alone should have got him kicked off the force. In fact Angelo, Charlie and Jack should all have been kicked of the force and Watson should be running the place. I guess in H&A land you can literaly get away with murder.

Well it was his job !! He was doing what he's supposed to be as he was a police officer.

Archived