Angelo

Guest ~Lynd~

Angelo  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes but he still choses to waltz about the bay like nothing has happened, like he has done nothing wrong. Fair enough he didnt wish to come back, but saying that you would think he wouldnt waltz back into the bar owned by the man he shot - accidental or not. It shows a huge lack of respect.

Do you think? I don't see it like that at all. I see him as a very lonely figure who gets abuse everywhere he goes. He doesn't appear proud or "waltzing" but rather broken and isolated. Funny how you pick things up so differently. I wonder how the writers expect us to perceive him?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I do, I see him giving smug looks also, when he goes places in the Bay, but I guess everyone see's people differently. I see him acting all cocky and thinking he's great, especially when he was questioning Irene and over the whole arresting Belle thing. I just feel he needs to stay out of everyone way, he knows he isnt welcome back in the Bay and with him going to the Diner/Noah's is just going to stir up trouble, and he knows that yet he still chooses to go.

Yes but he still choses to waltz about the bay like nothing has happened, like he has done nothing wrong

I think... Angelo knows he's done the wrong thing. He's only portraying this image where the fact that the whole town hates him isn't worrying him and it's not going to affect doing his job. Angelo tries his hardest to avoid, public places when he can but most importantly away from Tony and Martha but it aint so easy to avoid them in such a small town. He's not proud of shooting Jack and has apologised several times, he's just trying to move on.

How can some one keep appolagising for killing some one when it was at night and he couldnt see clearly albeiet it was jack he didnt know that at the time but Jack shouldnt have followed him Martha always said he would get hime self killed if you recasll he stalked Peter Baker so Angelo is quite ok to carry on working in his job it just happends he has been sent back to a conunity that hace small minds,

"Yes" means you like him?Good.

I'm always going to like someone that has so many people on and off screen turning on him without any real reason.(Yeah, okay, may have killed Jack but it was an accident.)He's always been the town's whipping boy, as seen by the way they all hated him for having the audacity to be angry with Belle for using him and cheating on him.Oh and apparently Belle's allowed to hit him without any provocation whenever she feels like it and if he tries to press charges then he's the bad guy.The bloke is obviously doing his best to solve the case and protect the town and everywhere he goes there's petty and vindictive people who just want to make his life as hard as possible.Serves them right if they all get eaten by a shark.

I find it highly unrealistic that he'd be posted back to SB to work and i don't like how he hangs around in the bar and the gym. Yes it's a small town and he probably has no where else to go but he needs to learn a lesson in respect.

I understand what happened to Jack was an accident, but his behaviour afterwards was cowerdly and unforgiveable. He seems determined to wind people up and stamp his authority when the best thing would have been for him to lay low for a while.

And he is really dense if he thinks Tony genuinly wants to be his friend.

Archived