Angelo

Guest ~Lynd~

Angelo  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's quite hot :lol:

But right now i don't like the way he's acting. He's being pretty disrespectful towards everyone.

Ditto haha he's gorgeous :wub:

I do feel quite sorry for him, but this whole waltzing into the bar owned by the father of the man he killed for a drink is very disrespectful, naughty Angelo :lol:

i hate Angelo, has done it since day one! and then he goes of and kills one of mye favourite charcters and now he makes one others life miserable. he is a real pain in the ass! with that said, he is good to look at :P

• 2 weeks later...

I hate him. He waltzes back into Summer Bay and expects every one to welcome him with open arms.

Erm, no he didn't. He got posted back, against his wishes, and has been repeatedly saying how he just wants to finish his assignment and get out again. He has no expectations to be welcomed back whatsoever.

Yes but he still choses to waltz about the bay like nothing has happened, like he has done nothing wrong. Fair enough he didnt wish to come back, but saying that you would think he wouldnt waltz back into the bar owned by the father of the man he shot - accidental or not. It shows a huge lack of respect.

Archived