Angelo

Guest ~Lynd~

Angelo  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really like him. I liked him before he became all dark mysterious, and I like him now as well. He added some much needed light-hearted humour when he first arrived, as well as a nice bit of eye-candy which was missing when Ric left. The terrible way Belle treated him - she basically used him to distract herself from Aden - made me sympathise with him. Then his steamy short-lived affair with Charlie showed me what an amazingly sexy guy he is, which was very nice. The events of the 2008 finale really won me over though. What Angelo did was very much like what Rocco did two years before him. He made a terrible mistake, then completely panicked and didn't know how to deal with what he had done. Angelo is far from perfect which is why I like him so much. I always like the flawed characters, like Rocco, Sam or Jazz. I still think he might be proven innocent of Jack's murder, but even if he did kill him (accidentally), I can't help but be happy that one of the most unbearable characters to watch in the show's history was gotten rid of by Angelo!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm undecided.

I didn't like his character, at all, when he was 1st in it, found it almost as boring as Geoff! :lol::rolleyes: Was starting to find him more interesting just before he shot Jack, so was warming to the character, just before he left.

He has only just come back into it UK pace, so is hard to decide at the moment. Although have to agree with Jack Wilkins, the uniform certainly helps, don't know if just that or a combination of factors, but I am finding him hotter this time round! :P

I put down yes, for saying I like him - I hope that's what yes was there for :]

Yes,it was,sorry lol.The question should have been ''Do you like Angelo''?I had a brain freeze and was wondering if it would even work.

Archived