Angelo

Guest ~Lynd~

Angelo  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to like Angelo, not anymore. If Angelo had acted prefessionally and phoned for an ambulance when he accidentally shot Jack, instead of behaving like a complete coward, then he'd still be in me good books. Sorry, but in the eys of the law, Angelo is technically a hypocrite. Even me dad said it wasn't right for him to have his job back after receiving a criminal record.

I'm the opposite! I used to strongly dislike him when he came back to the bay, but now I feel quite sorry for him. It musn't be nice to know that people were plotting to kill you! Although i can sense another relationship disaster heading charlies way, but thats another forum!!

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for him now and i never thought i would! It was nice to acknowledge how much he's been suffering too over killing Jack but i don't like his behaviour with May...

At least he is alive. As for suffering, well he is a deciteful coward so I think he deserves a little suffering.

Don't like him again. He's become a right little Hitler. He's actually making me like Xavier and Hugo, and that's some achievement.

Well if anyone makes Hugo seem decent there they deserve to be killed off. He's really putting me off the show recently. In fact I hate to say this but I even prefer Martha to him.

• 1 year later...

Archived