Fan Fiction Recommendations Thread

Guest Skykat

i recomend "if no one will listen" by louise! Its such an addictive storyline!

It is so well written! Yous hould defo read it!

thankyou for recommending this fic - i went to look at it from what you said, and now i'm hooked :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's two authors on here whose work I will always read and neither of them have ever failed.

I love music is an awesome writer and all her work is well thought out, well structured and her description brings her stories to life so vividly. The first fanfic I ever read on here was Promises to Keep and it completely hooked me from beginning to end. I'd seriously recommend reading this, even if you're not a Kirsty/ Kane fan because it's incredibly well written and totally compulsive.

My other favourite author doesn't really come on here much any more, I think its because most of her teen group have left the screens but nobody bought the Ric/Mattie/ Luc era alive more than sevenpuddings. I would recommend any of hers as a good read but Don't Forget About Me is probably my favourite. Its a take on the breakfast club, using characters from Home and Away and even though if you've watched the film you kinda know how it's going to work out it's so well written that it's worth a read anyway.

I'm not big on reading ongoing fictions because I'm too impatient to wait for the next chapter but if I want something to read I'll quite regulary go through The Library Catalogue to find completed fictions by authors I know are good or by titles and summaries that sound interesting.

My other favourite author doesn't really come on here much any more, I think its because most of her teen group have left the screens but nobody bought the Ric/Mattie/ Luc era alive more than sevenpuddings. I would recommend any of hers as a good read but Don't Forget About Me is probably my favourite. Its a take on the breakfast club, using characters from Home and Away and even though if you've watched the film you kinda know how it's going to work out it's so well written that it's worth a read anyway.

I would like to second this recommendation. Jess (aka sevenpuddings) has always been one of my favourite authors. Her 'Summer Secrets' series was brilliant, but it was 'Don't Forget About Me' that got me hooked. Go! Read it now! :P

i recomend "if no one will listen" by louise! Its such an addictive storyline!

It is so well written! Yous hould defo read it!

thankyou for recommending this fic - i went to look at it from what you said, and now i'm hooked :D

It is a hooking fic!!

i love it! Im completely addicted, im glad i helped you find it!!! :D

eX

I agree with Tessalove, thanks for recommending "if no one will listen", I'm loving it at the moment!

I just read "Just When I'd Given Up Dreaming" by Bennyboy19, it's only got a few chapters so far but it's really good. I'm hooked on it. It's mostly about Aden so far, and its probably one of the saddest fics I've read for ages.

Check it out.

There's two authors on here whose work I will always read and neither of them have ever failed.

I love music is an awesome writer and all her work is well thought out, well structured and her description brings her stories to life so vividly. The first fanfic I ever read on here was Promises to Keep and it completely hooked me from beginning to end. I'd seriously recommend reading this, even if you're not a Kirsty/ Kane fan because it's incredibly well written and totally compulsive.

I'm not big on reading ongoing fictions because I'm too impatient to wait for the next chapter but if I want something to read I'll quite regulary go through The Library Catalogue to find completed fictions by authors I know are good or by titles and summaries that sound interesting.

Aww, thanks, Kat :blush: but I'm not sure the "well thought out" description is deserved tho as I never planned a story in my life. I know I should but I usually start with a vague idea and hope the characters take me there. :rolleyes:...they usually do...well, so far so good anyway... :blink::unsure:

I agree about sevenpuddings. She did a brilliant fanfic challenge entry a couple of years back, I think it was called "One Kiss, Goodbye."

As well as your own work, I also LOVED Wanda's very emotional fics and Eduardo Bearo's very, very funny fic. I wish my fave fanfic authors wouldn't disappear wihtout trace off the fanfic section. So...where have YOUR fics gone??? Being in Australia is no excuse, travelling feeds the imagination. :)

Why do I keep forwarding sad fics?

Okay, this one is like.. genius. It's not so much about the description or dialogue. It's the meaning. There'll be a part in the story where you'll just.. click.. and it's so nice and sad at the same time. It's beautiful. Such a lovely belief to have.

Angels Walk Among Us - Symphony

J&M fics for the win! :cool:

I agree with Tessalove, thanks for recommending "if no one will listen", I'm loving it at the moment!

I just read "Just When I'd Given Up Dreaming" by Bennyboy19, it's only got a few chapters so far but it's really good. I'm hooked on it. It's mostly about Aden so far, and its probably one of the saddest fics I've read for ages.

Check it out.

i completely agree! "Just When I'd Given Up Dreaming" is an awsome fic, its very sad though, tears form when your reading! Im really loving it at the minute!

also still loving "if no one will listen" lol cant get enough of it!!!

I've just noticed this thread after weeks and weeks of coming on here! ha!

I also recommend 'If No One Will Listen' its an amazing story and written fantastically!

It makes very good reading during revision breaks!

and thanks to tessalove for my recommendation...i appreciate it! though it has lacked updates recently due to my exams damn it!

Archived