Fan Fiction Recommendations Thread

Guest Skykat

the recommendation I have is Faith by Marigoldly.. its a really engaging story with a really interesting plot, alot of her other work is pretty natty too so it wouldn't hurt to give her back catalogue a read.. especially if your one for original characters ;-)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not really a recommendation but this seems the most appropriate place to put it.. unless these kinds of requests have a home somewhere and I've missed it.. I was wondering if someone would write a Ruff fiction.. that would be awesome.

If you would like to request a One Shot fiction, whether it be Ruff or any other character(s), here is the place to do so. :wink:

I highly recommend "I'm OK" by KirstyEkua. She's only posted one chapter so far but already the fic has so much potential, it's quite a dark fic dealing with difficult, sensitive issues and involves a lot of different characters but mainly focuses on Rachel coming to the Bay with a suspicious boyfriend and striking up a friendship with Tony. And Dan's alive :wub::lol: If it's anything like her last fic "Just like that everything changes" it's going to be brilliant!

• 5 weeks later...

I'd like to recommend "The Dark Horse" by LauraPhilly.

It's an amazing fiction that tells the story of Belle's life through a diary, which she gives to her daughter after she dies. It deals with Belle's family trying to cope after her death, but the story of Aden and Belle is told through diary enteries/flashbacks, and every chapter is amazingly well written.

Take a look if you get a chance :D

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend 'If you don't wanna love me,' by charmed60.

It's beautifully written and manages to deal with heartbreak and tradgey in a sensitive and realisitc way It's mainly Tony and Rachel centered with a few other charatcers on the way. There's a few shocking twists to it which world extremely well and running alongside that is some lighthearted fluff, which is why i think it works so well.

Also 'I'll Love You No Matter What,' by TachelHolden. It deals with a very serious issue but does so very well, and shows the true strength in love. :)

I'd like to recommend "The Dark Horse" by LauraPhilly.

It's an amazing fiction that tells the story of Belle's life through a diary, which she gives to her daughter after she dies. It deals with Belle's family trying to cope after her death, but the story of Aden and Belle is told through diary enteries/flashbacks, and every chapter is amazingly well written.

Take a look if you get a chance :D

Omg, thanks Gee that's SO nice of you!! :D

Thanks so much!! :)

x x x x x

the recommendation I have is Faith by Marigoldly.. its a really engaging story with a really interesting plot, alot of her other work is pretty natty too so it wouldn't hurt to give her back catalogue a read.. especially if your one for original characters ;-)

Just spotted this post... I should come in here more often.... Thanks Jdoddy.... means a lot... I have another Niff fic in the pipeline and I should have an interesting Adelle one coming soon...

Thanks again!!

Tele

xxx

Archived