Fan Fiction Recommendations Thread

Guest Skykat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to come by and recommend Anything for Love by bradyell - it just have started, there are 4 chapters up but is shaping up to be a really brilliant story. It's about Aden & Belle and their families, with Aden's past coming back to haunt them. The last two chapters were really emotional, and I would recommend this for anyone who loves Aden/Belle fics! :D

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I recommend Missing Heart by Marigoldy :)

I dont normally read Roman fics but I love reading this one )

Although if you have never read a fanfiction by Tele, I strongly advice that you visit her profile page & click on the links to read all the fics from the beginning. It's like a major series :) Fantastic writing though :wub:

Although if you have never read a fanfiction by Tele, I strongly advice that you visit her profile page & click on the links to read all the fics from the beginning. It's like a major series :) Fantastic writing though :wub:

Will do that! Thanks hun :wub:

Will do that! Thanks hun :wub:

I got very confused reading that comment from you ... but I was generally directing that to everyone who reads this thread ... :lol: Not quite directed at you Zetti.

I just thought I'd let other people know about Tele's other fics because otherwise, if they start reading Missing Heart, they won't understand what's going on for a lot of it.

Because they all continue on ...

Archived