The Missing Pieces

Guest wrongturntaken

eeeeeeek that beginning was sooo *squeal* :wub:

Loved how you had Belle telling them like that it was brilliant!!!!!

I do have one problem with this fic.....its making me angry at the writers for not doing it like this!!! its so BRILLIANT!

LOVED it, cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked that chapter Jen, it was great!

I liked the fluff :wub:

Another fight between Geoff and Aden... :lol: that was funny.. I love the fact that Aden has changed in the show since the abuse storyline.. but I allways love a good Geoff and Aden showdown :D

Brilliant update!

x

P.s. If i find the time, i might try and write a different version of this where Aden and Belle get caught.

I wouldn't mind reading that.

If you do the other version, you could try my suggestion and bring in Cassie and let her be the one who catches them.

Nice couple of updates. I always seem to miss them.

I like the chat Mattie and Belle had in the previous chapter. It was really good.

A different version of them being sprung would be good but only if you've got time.

Another great chapter. I liked how you did this. The way it was all handled on the show was very dissappointing.

I liked how Irene was supportive yet still a bit wary of him at the same time. It's good that while she still cares about Belle getting hurt she is willing to let her make her own decisions.

Geoff and Annie's reaction was good to read as well. From their past with Aden it's not surprising that they would have a hard time actually believing he is being genuine and that Belle isn't making a huge mistake by being with him. But I loved Belle at the same time not letting Geoff get away with his comments. Because like she said on the show, she's old enough to make her own decisions. Enjoyed that whole scene.

The Belle and Aden scenes were lovely. I especially liked that small moment with the 'amazing' compliment from Aden and Belle trying to shrug it off. Don't know why it just made me smile. There was some nice banter as well between them. And Aden being a bit unsure and nervous at times, I'm really liking seeing that side of him from time to time. I find it sweet.

Please update soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the update! I love the way your writing this fic ^_^. The Adelle fluff is great, especially since we don't see much of it on the show anymore...:( I also like the more serious stuff, I think it'd be cool to see more of the angsty side of Adelle explored in (possible?) future updates... Please update soon!

Archived